*Woman goes to a restaurant*
Waiter: Good evening, Ma'am. Are you ready to order?
Woman: Uhm, yeah. *perusing menu*. I'd like a Nigerian marriage. I want it really done. As in give it to me only when it's proper ready.
Waiter: Would you like any drink with that?
Woman: Yes, please. I'd like chilled religion. In fact not chilled. But add some ice on the side.
Waiter: All right ma'am.
Woman: Oh, as I wait for my food to get ready, can I have some appetizers? Culture, perhaps?
*waiter leaves and arrives 5 minutes later with her drink and appetizers*
Woman: This drink taste funny but comforting. What's inside?
Waiter: If you knew, you wouldn't drink it.
*waiter leaves and arrives 30 minutes later with her food*
Waiter: Here is your food, Nigerian marriage with cheating sauce and a side of blindfolds.
Woman: There must be a mistake. I did not order for any sides. I only ordered for Nigerian marriage.
Waiter: Ma'am, the sauce and side are included. We do not serve them without.
Woman: Then you should write it on the menu.
Waiter: We did, but people never bother to read below the main dish.
Woman: Well, I don't want this.
Waiter: Nigerian marriage is a pretty hard food to swallow, especially after you sauce it up with cheating. But if you accompany it with the blindfolds, you will make it through.
Woman: What in the bird box is going on here? And why is that woman enjoying her meal so much? What did she order?
Waiter: Divorce.
Woman: Well, I want it too.
Waiter: You can't.
Woman: Why?
Waiter: Because you need to taste Nigerian marriage first to fully appreciate divorce.
*woman looks confused*
Waiter: It tastes bitter-sweet depending on how awful you thought Nigerian marriage tasted.
Woman: Wait. Is that woman eating from an empty plate?
Waiter: Yes, she's having a taste of widowhood. And believe it or not, it's almost as expensive as Nigerian marriage.
Woman: Do you serve another type of marriage?
Waiter: No, we can only make Nigerian marriage here. Modern marriage requires ingredients that are way above our budget.
Woman: *looks around* That lady there seems content. Is she having divorce too?
Waiter: No, she's having singlehood.
Woman: Fine, I'll take that. And take this thing away. *she pushes her dish aside in disgust*
*waiter takes Nigerian marriage away and arrives 15 minutes later with singlehood*
Woman: Wow, this looks delicious. *she takes a bite*. And it also tastes nice.
*she takes another bite and washes it down with a bit of religion.*
Woman: Woah. Why does it taste like crap now?
Waiter: Singlehood tastes great on its own, but when you mix it up with religion, it starts to taste like misery.
*waiter turns around to leave*
Waiter: And if I may advise, don't add culture to the mix. Unless you want to know what a curse tastes like.
----------------------------
The end.
Waiter: Good evening, Ma'am. Are you ready to order?
Woman: Uhm, yeah. *perusing menu*. I'd like a Nigerian marriage. I want it really done. As in give it to me only when it's proper ready.
Waiter: Would you like any drink with that?
Woman: Yes, please. I'd like chilled religion. In fact not chilled. But add some ice on the side.
Waiter: All right ma'am.
Woman: Oh, as I wait for my food to get ready, can I have some appetizers? Culture, perhaps?
*waiter leaves and arrives 5 minutes later with her drink and appetizers*
Woman: This drink taste funny but comforting. What's inside?
Waiter: If you knew, you wouldn't drink it.
*waiter leaves and arrives 30 minutes later with her food*
Waiter: Here is your food, Nigerian marriage with cheating sauce and a side of blindfolds.
Woman: There must be a mistake. I did not order for any sides. I only ordered for Nigerian marriage.
Waiter: Ma'am, the sauce and side are included. We do not serve them without.
Woman: Then you should write it on the menu.
Waiter: We did, but people never bother to read below the main dish.
Woman: Well, I don't want this.
Waiter: Nigerian marriage is a pretty hard food to swallow, especially after you sauce it up with cheating. But if you accompany it with the blindfolds, you will make it through.
Woman: What in the bird box is going on here? And why is that woman enjoying her meal so much? What did she order?
Waiter: Divorce.
Woman: Well, I want it too.
Waiter: You can't.
Woman: Why?
Waiter: Because you need to taste Nigerian marriage first to fully appreciate divorce.
*woman looks confused*
Waiter: It tastes bitter-sweet depending on how awful you thought Nigerian marriage tasted.
Woman: Wait. Is that woman eating from an empty plate?
Waiter: Yes, she's having a taste of widowhood. And believe it or not, it's almost as expensive as Nigerian marriage.
Woman: Do you serve another type of marriage?
Waiter: No, we can only make Nigerian marriage here. Modern marriage requires ingredients that are way above our budget.
Woman: *looks around* That lady there seems content. Is she having divorce too?
Waiter: No, she's having singlehood.
Woman: Fine, I'll take that. And take this thing away. *she pushes her dish aside in disgust*
*waiter takes Nigerian marriage away and arrives 15 minutes later with singlehood*
Woman: Wow, this looks delicious. *she takes a bite*. And it also tastes nice.
*she takes another bite and washes it down with a bit of religion.*
Woman: Woah. Why does it taste like crap now?
Waiter: Singlehood tastes great on its own, but when you mix it up with religion, it starts to taste like misery.
*waiter turns around to leave*
Waiter: And if I may advise, don't add culture to the mix. Unless you want to know what a curse tastes like.
----------------------------
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment