South Africans are not bleeding on Nigerians just because they are hurt.
They are attacking Nigerians because they are too much of a coward to face the part of their people who oppress them.
As I have always said, I believe in restitution. Some call it retribution, others call it compensation. The ones who want to be righetous call it revenge. Whatever term you prefer, I believe that people should be given back what they give out.
What I do not support is initiating a chain of violence. That's very different from a feud. A feud is contained between the party who threw the first punch and the party who received the punch and threw it back.
A chain of violence is usually characterized by a receiving party that is too weak and too cowardly to hit their assailant back, so they look for a more vulnerable opponent they can channel their anger and resentment to.
What would it cost black South Africans to attack white South Africans? I tell you: a lot.
What is stopping the 91% of a nation's population from crushing the remaining 9% if not the realisation that without that 9% South Africa is nothing?
Black South Africans are very aware of how powerless and helpless they are. They are conscious of their nullity before the poorest African nation. At least that nation does not have white people living in her country and controlling virtually everything. Without those white people, South Africa would be another Zimbabwe.
I have zero tolerance for chains of violence. If you come at me because you are too pusilanimous to challenge your oppressor, I will retaliate in full.
I will not tell Nigerians to stop defending themselves. It's a life for a life.
By the time two or three South African heads fly off, those fools will understand that we are not their scapegoats.
If those motherfuckers insist on spilling our blood, then they should know that their own blood will flow along with ours.
And when we are done, our useless president and their super diplomatic prime minister can sit down and discuss the head counts.
They are attacking Nigerians because they are too much of a coward to face the part of their people who oppress them.
As I have always said, I believe in restitution. Some call it retribution, others call it compensation. The ones who want to be righetous call it revenge. Whatever term you prefer, I believe that people should be given back what they give out.
What I do not support is initiating a chain of violence. That's very different from a feud. A feud is contained between the party who threw the first punch and the party who received the punch and threw it back.
A chain of violence is usually characterized by a receiving party that is too weak and too cowardly to hit their assailant back, so they look for a more vulnerable opponent they can channel their anger and resentment to.
What would it cost black South Africans to attack white South Africans? I tell you: a lot.
What is stopping the 91% of a nation's population from crushing the remaining 9% if not the realisation that without that 9% South Africa is nothing?
Black South Africans are very aware of how powerless and helpless they are. They are conscious of their nullity before the poorest African nation. At least that nation does not have white people living in her country and controlling virtually everything. Without those white people, South Africa would be another Zimbabwe.
I have zero tolerance for chains of violence. If you come at me because you are too pusilanimous to challenge your oppressor, I will retaliate in full.
I will not tell Nigerians to stop defending themselves. It's a life for a life.
By the time two or three South African heads fly off, those fools will understand that we are not their scapegoats.
If those motherfuckers insist on spilling our blood, then they should know that their own blood will flow along with ours.
And when we are done, our useless president and their super diplomatic prime minister can sit down and discuss the head counts.
No comments:
Post a Comment