Wednesday, 20 November 2019

FRIENDSHIPS AND RELATIONSHIPS SHOULD HAVE SIMILAR FOUNDATIONS

The women you don't want as friends can only introduce you to men you don't want to date.

When you are searching for a partner, your circle of friends will play a crucial role as much as your personal efforts. You can't be friends with cats and expect them to introduce you to tigers.

In my previous posts, I stated that:

1. State your standards;
2. Embody your standards;
3. Date men who are comfortable with your standards;
4. Avoid women who question your standards.

Ever since I joined the match making group I have blocked no less than 30 men. Perhaps they are even more. I have lost count.

The purpose of the group is to meet prospective partners. I may not be searching, but I'm observing. And for me to enjoy my observation, I do not need those kind of people in my space.

I have only blocked 3 women so far. They are free to rave mad and insult me all they want as long as they do not cross certain lines. And the reason why I don't block women, is because they are crucial to scouting out the kind of men I do not want.

The women who come to attack other women for stating their standards do so to get the attention of a particular type of men. The kind of men I only want to see in my block list. In essence, I'm using the women as baits.

Whenever any of them insults me, I search among their reactions and block any man who liked that comment. I also block any man who replies in support of that comment.

If they tag people, I search among the tags and block any man they have tagged.

Because the logic is simple: that kind of woman will never attract the kind of man I like. The kind of man I like would never mingle with that kind of woman to begin with.

Wetin concern shark with sardine?

I have been practising this method and it works.

If you know yourself and the kind of man you want, as you are filtering out the ones you don't want, you should make sure that your circle of interaction is the kind of environment that your spec will want to be.

You are a feminist and your circle of friends is full of pickmeists and PTDs, what are your chances that any of them can assist in your search for a partner?

You are a pickmeist, and your circle of friends is full of feminists. Why would a feminist introduce a patriarchal prince to her friend?

Note this down: "My friends matter".

Most of my closest friends are feminists. Both the men and the women. Any man or woman who speaks patriarchy should not count on me to introduce any of my friends to him or her.

Look around you: is your circle of interaction, both online and offline, a favourable ground for you to find the kind of person you want?

If it's not, then I'd say it's time you started weeding them out.

When you reach a certain age, your friendships should embody who you are and what you stand for. Also, they should contribute to making you a better person. If they don't, then they are of no use and a waste of time. 

No comments: