Wednesday, 20 November 2019

NIGERIAN WOMEN HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, BESIDES THEIR MARRIAGES

After making a long list of the horrible things that their man is and has done, the average Nigerian woman will still end it with "But he's a good man. He takes care of my needs".

And these people think that I'll take them seriously and not ridicule their choices?

You are settling for the lowest among the lowest because of greed, and you want to be taken seriously?

We get it: you are poor. Nigerians are not broke. They are poor. Both men and women. However, men still have it better because of the inequalities between the two sexes.

Somehow in a country of extremely poor men and women, the men still get to have higher standards than women because they are N1k richer.

I can imagine what it means to be N1M richer, or N1B then. That means you are a godsend.

In the United States of America, the catch for a rich black man is a beautiful white woman, or just a famous white woman. But these white women are not willing to settle for an anyhow rich black man. They want the rich black man that does not come with baggage, i.e., plenty baby mamas, plenty children and legal dramas.

Rich black men with baggage can only afford to get those white women that white men do not want for they consider them to be trash, e.g., the Kardashians.

If Davido were an American celebrity, no white woman of respectable name would want to fuck with him. He'd be aiming for a white woman in the same league as the Kardashians.

Money talks in America, all right, but reputation talks louder.

The average Nigerian woman does not care much about her reputation, and that's because she has no reputation. These women have nothing that carries their name such as a brand, career or business. Because if they did they'd know what it means to be involved with problematic people.

Do you remember how Tiwa arranged an interview within a day of her ex husband's Instagram Fiasco?

Do you remember how Tonto had to make a two hour video to clear the situation with her ex husband?

Because these two women had too much to lose. Brands were attached to their names and their involvement with a messed up man would have cost them millions of naira in endorsements.

When I think about my future, I think about my name becoming a heavy weight. I think about brands wanting to be associated with me. That's why I have never tolerated any type of smear against my name. That's how much I value my name.

The man you are dating or married to is not your value. Your name is. Nevertheless this man can add to that value or diminish it. And as far as I'm concerned, men like Davido belong to the category of people who diminish a name's value.

The vision I have of myself is not that of a black woman of Nigerian nationality. The world might see me that way, but I don't. I think of myself as a person with ideas and talents. And because of that the quality of people that I associate with matters, especially the man I'm going to be introducing to the public as my partner.

Most Nigerian women haven't reached this level of self consideration and consciousness.

They still think of themselves as black women of Nigerian nationality, or worse of Igbo/Yoruba/Bini/Ijaw/Esan/etc., tribe. Some still reason about themselves in terms of their village or village people. The worst ones are the ones who are still stuck with their family compound.

Unless a trait or characteristic adds to your stake, you have no business factoring it in your equation.

It makes sense for men to factor being a man, as being a man comes with privileges. It makes sense for a white person to factor being white as being white comes with privileges.

But tell me what privileges come with being black, Nigerian, and coming from your village and family compound?

The world is already programmed to limit you. Why are you determined to limit yourself even further?

Chioma probably sees herself as that black woman of Nigerian nationality and Igbo tribe, member of the Rowland family, a family nobody knows. And Regina Daniel thinks the same of herself. And those women supporting their marriages also think the same of themselves.

How you see yourself will determine the standards of anything you do in this life. And right now, based on the opinion Nigerian women have of themselves, they are good for nothing, except making babies.

The average Nigerian woman is nothing but a breeding cow.

No comments: