I was a pretty baby. I grew up to be a pretty child.Then puberty hit me and my prettiness went into hibernation.
My prettiness resurfaced in my 20s but by then I had fully absorbed the feminist ideology and gotten an understanding of the world: the world likes to to toy with pretty girls, so pretty girls need to use their brains more than they use their face.
While I was in Nigeria, I mentioned that all my exes had been these broke dudes and my friend replied: "Babe, don't ever say that again. You are too pretty to be dating broke guys."
And she was right: I am way too pretty to have dated the kind of guys that I dated in the past.
While I was busy prioritising intellectual prowess, personality and character, I totally neglected to add what my physical attributes could get me.
Everybody likes beautiful things. If anybody says that beauty doesn't matter, ignore him or her. He or she is just too poor to afford those beautiful things.
The biological exchange between men and women is this: men bring wealth and virility, women bring beauty and nurturing spirit. I brought my part of the deal, while these men only brought their virility. I had these men literally throwing their dicks in my face all through my dating experiences.
I know for a fact that many beautiful women are on this table.
You are a beautiful, intelligent, skilled and talented woman. But you live in a world where you have been taught that women who rely on their beauty are shallow, stupid and men's toys. So, you toss all your sex appeal in the garbage and settle for lesser mates because you don't want people to think that you are all about your looks. You want to prove that you are deep and that you have substance.
Why? I say "fuck it".
Do you know what I think when I see a good looking man with a not so pretty or nurturing woman?
Do you know what I think when I see a beautiful woman with a not so attractive man or broke man?
I think that one of them has settled for less than they deserve.
Do you know what happens when you settle for less, especially as a woman? World people will forbid you from aiming higher. The same man you settled for will make sure you do not aim for someone better.
"Take a woman who is a 10, treat her like she is a 4, and she'll end up feeling grateful for being with a 5 like you."
I have had a couple of guys try this shit with me. Thank goodness I didn't like any of them, so their tactic failed awfully. But imagine what would have happened if I had been in love with them.
Now, I am not saying that all my exes were losers or garbage. All I'm saying is that I could have done better, even though the options were very limited.
We are beautiful, intelligent, capable, and everything we can possibly imagine. We deserve men that can match what we have to offer and even beat it.
I am no longer scared of being called shallow, superficial or any other name you can think of.
I want my man to look good. I want my man to be intelligent. I want my man to be thoughtful. And, yes, I want my man to have money. I want my man to be everything that I am. If I can be it, so can he.
And who wan die, make he go die.
My prettiness resurfaced in my 20s but by then I had fully absorbed the feminist ideology and gotten an understanding of the world: the world likes to to toy with pretty girls, so pretty girls need to use their brains more than they use their face.
While I was in Nigeria, I mentioned that all my exes had been these broke dudes and my friend replied: "Babe, don't ever say that again. You are too pretty to be dating broke guys."
And she was right: I am way too pretty to have dated the kind of guys that I dated in the past.
While I was busy prioritising intellectual prowess, personality and character, I totally neglected to add what my physical attributes could get me.
Everybody likes beautiful things. If anybody says that beauty doesn't matter, ignore him or her. He or she is just too poor to afford those beautiful things.
The biological exchange between men and women is this: men bring wealth and virility, women bring beauty and nurturing spirit. I brought my part of the deal, while these men only brought their virility. I had these men literally throwing their dicks in my face all through my dating experiences.
I know for a fact that many beautiful women are on this table.
You are a beautiful, intelligent, skilled and talented woman. But you live in a world where you have been taught that women who rely on their beauty are shallow, stupid and men's toys. So, you toss all your sex appeal in the garbage and settle for lesser mates because you don't want people to think that you are all about your looks. You want to prove that you are deep and that you have substance.
Why? I say "fuck it".
Do you know what I think when I see a good looking man with a not so pretty or nurturing woman?
Do you know what I think when I see a beautiful woman with a not so attractive man or broke man?
I think that one of them has settled for less than they deserve.
Do you know what happens when you settle for less, especially as a woman? World people will forbid you from aiming higher. The same man you settled for will make sure you do not aim for someone better.
"Take a woman who is a 10, treat her like she is a 4, and she'll end up feeling grateful for being with a 5 like you."
I have had a couple of guys try this shit with me. Thank goodness I didn't like any of them, so their tactic failed awfully. But imagine what would have happened if I had been in love with them.
Now, I am not saying that all my exes were losers or garbage. All I'm saying is that I could have done better, even though the options were very limited.
We are beautiful, intelligent, capable, and everything we can possibly imagine. We deserve men that can match what we have to offer and even beat it.
I am no longer scared of being called shallow, superficial or any other name you can think of.
I want my man to look good. I want my man to be intelligent. I want my man to be thoughtful. And, yes, I want my man to have money. I want my man to be everything that I am. If I can be it, so can he.
And who wan die, make he go die.
No comments:
Post a Comment