Tuesday, 5 November 2019

NO PASTORS, PLEASE

I have said it and I will keep saying it. One of the things that will make me file for a divorce without looking back is my spouse inviting a pastor to arbitrate our matrimonial disputes.

I do not care if the pastor is a man after God's heart, or if he has a 100% ratings on Rotten Wafers.

Do not bring the motherfucker into our house or one of us will have to move out. Who, will be decided by the judge during our divorce settlement. But I do hope that my husband gets to leave, not because I want to live in a house that has been contaminated by the presence of a dishonest businessman, but because I want to have the satisfaction of telling him: "I always knew that you would go back to your father's house."

Pastors are pastors. They are businessmen and women. Take away their nice suits and their bibles, and kick them off their pulpits, and you will see these very ordinary and average men and women who are drowning in patriarchy, misogyny and acute idiocy.

I will not be part of any conversation, in which nobody is interested in listening to my version of the story and in which my intelligence is assaulted over and over again. Raped and sodomised like a Japanese high school girl on a rush hour train porno.

Imagine having to sit down for two or three hours and listen to this tropical penguin as he preaches about submission and other bullshit. Not to mention that if his wife is there, the famous Mummy GO, I will be at the risk of being hypnotised by her incessant nodding.

No. I can't stand to see my husband nodding like an agama lizard, and I refuse to see anyone else do it.

For the records, at no point in history has any woman, as in any woman, been judged as the winning party of a dispute in which a pastor was the arbiter - whether she was the plaintiff or the defendant. And we all know that the first person to run to the pastor automatically wins the dispute.

I have been there and I lost all fucking two times. In one case I would have lost anyway because the plaintiff was my mother, but in the other case, had I preceded the human trash, I would have come out victorious. Or perhaps I wouldn't have. The pastor was also a notorious ethnic bigot. Ah, victory could never be mine in that place.

AS A WOMAN YOU CAN'T WIN AGAINST A MAN. NEVER AND NEVER. And he knows that.

Your husband is not inviting the pastor to settle your dispute because he cares about settling the dispute. He is inviting the pastor so that he can repeat everything that he, the husband, has been telling you.

"DO WHAT I FUCKING ASK YOU TO DO WITHOUT ASKING QUESTIONS."

It is that simple.

I lost against my mother.
My mother lost against my birth father.
My birth father never lost, but if he had, it would have been against another man (first to reach the pastor's office), the pastor himself or God.

We are in a society where men are almost invincible. Your only chance at winning against a man is dealing with him one on one.

When I deal with people one or one, I never lose. Unless in a fist fight. In that case I lose all the time, which is why I never initiate fist fights.

What do I think about women who invite the pastors on their own initiative?

Oh, that old matron got your circumcision wrong. She was supposed to zap off your clitoris but somehow she managed to zap off your the connections among your neurons.

Get wise and tough (the actual lyrics is "Get wild and tough", it is the ending theme of the 80's anime City Hunter. Epic!), and by wise I mean the king Solomon kind of wise, not the bullshit contained in Proverb 31.

So, get wise and tough 7hufh87yf8387393uu. The rest of the lyrics is in Japanese so I don't know it, but I am sure that if you listened close enough, you would hear: "Hey, I am a male Japanese musician who has had his own fair share of experience of the Asian version of patriarchy, and I advise you to listen to this black girl. She "nose" what she's saying. I am not racist. But she "nose"."

😁😁😁😁😁😁

No comments: