During the COZA saga I came across comments like "May you be raped" or "May your daughter(s) be raped" by dissenters, and, in as much as I understand their sentiments, I cannot absolve these people of being extremely naive.
Have you ever wondered by these men of God seem to be surrounded by men and women who are just as morally bankrupt as they are? Have you ever wondered why they all seem to share the same thoughts about what is good and what is evil?
Ask yourself, when it is time to pick the person who will serve as a worker in his church, whom do you think a pastor is likely to choose: the man or woman who speaks the truth or the man or woman who speaks his truth?
There are men and women who will gladly lay down their children for pastors to rape them and abuse them. Their loyalty to these men and women of God is greater than whatever love they have for themselves and their offspring, that is if they have any at all.
My most active years in church were between 2009-2012, and I use the term active very loosely. I went to church sporadically and went for reasons that had nothing to do with God or serving him. I have always been very open my atheism. I had no time for pretense.
Those three years of intermittent attendance were enough to understand how the church worked. You hardly found people who were of worthy characters and values around the pastors. The ones who had their tongues glued to their ass had been guilty of one immoral/illegal act or the other: abuse, theft, business dishonesty, adultery, rape, lying, etc.
Those who stood for the truth were hardly seen in church. Most of them had ceased to come completely at some point. The ones who remained loyal were the ones who needed that connection with the man of God. They needed that bond to cleanse themselves of all their iniquities. And the pastors handpicked them among the rest because they could vouch for their loyalty.
"I swept your dirt under the rug, now you will sweep mine in return."
So quit cussing. Those supporters won't mind if a pastor rapes their daughter. The women won't mind being raped themselves. They will see it as an honour, even though the act of rape itself is one of the most dishonourable acts one can commit against a woman.
To them it's just consensual rough sex with a man whose dick has been anointed by God.
Have you ever wondered by these men of God seem to be surrounded by men and women who are just as morally bankrupt as they are? Have you ever wondered why they all seem to share the same thoughts about what is good and what is evil?
Ask yourself, when it is time to pick the person who will serve as a worker in his church, whom do you think a pastor is likely to choose: the man or woman who speaks the truth or the man or woman who speaks his truth?
There are men and women who will gladly lay down their children for pastors to rape them and abuse them. Their loyalty to these men and women of God is greater than whatever love they have for themselves and their offspring, that is if they have any at all.
My most active years in church were between 2009-2012, and I use the term active very loosely. I went to church sporadically and went for reasons that had nothing to do with God or serving him. I have always been very open my atheism. I had no time for pretense.
Those three years of intermittent attendance were enough to understand how the church worked. You hardly found people who were of worthy characters and values around the pastors. The ones who had their tongues glued to their ass had been guilty of one immoral/illegal act or the other: abuse, theft, business dishonesty, adultery, rape, lying, etc.
Those who stood for the truth were hardly seen in church. Most of them had ceased to come completely at some point. The ones who remained loyal were the ones who needed that connection with the man of God. They needed that bond to cleanse themselves of all their iniquities. And the pastors handpicked them among the rest because they could vouch for their loyalty.
"I swept your dirt under the rug, now you will sweep mine in return."
So quit cussing. Those supporters won't mind if a pastor rapes their daughter. The women won't mind being raped themselves. They will see it as an honour, even though the act of rape itself is one of the most dishonourable acts one can commit against a woman.
To them it's just consensual rough sex with a man whose dick has been anointed by God.
No comments:
Post a Comment