You shall see news and gossips about him, her and it but never about me. Of course some of my personal reflections will definitely show up and those shall be the only means through which you guys will have an idea of who I really am.
I have always wanted a space where I could criticize and praise others. I have already got two blogs (English/Italian) where I am always against me, so people don't hate if while going through this blog, you read something like "S/he is a biatch"; of course this person can be your favorite stars, yes, because this blog is going to talk about public figures as well.
I know nothing about everyday people simply for the fact that I don't go pucking my nose where it shouldn't. However I have the luck of having these figures whose lives are continuously splashed on TV, magazines, Internet...why not take advantage of it?
Well, it's not all about them of course. There are so many other things to talk about: important and flighty issues. These adjectives are very relative so it's obvious that my point of view shall determine what's important and not. For this reason you readers have the possibility of leaving a comment. It mustn't be "I agree/disagree". I wouldn't mind if I read something like "Don't you have other things to post?". You can expect my answer to you in this case, but just write what's on your mind presuming I'll never have the courage to talk back at you. But hey! This doesn't imply you should write craps on my blog. I have disabled "edit comments" option just for the fact that I trust your common sense: not so common after all.
This said and done I can start posting all the intellectual and crappy post I want.
Stay tuned!
I have always wanted a space where I could criticize and praise others. I have already got two blogs (English/Italian) where I am always against me, so people don't hate if while going through this blog, you read something like "S/he is a biatch"; of course this person can be your favorite stars, yes, because this blog is going to talk about public figures as well.
I know nothing about everyday people simply for the fact that I don't go pucking my nose where it shouldn't. However I have the luck of having these figures whose lives are continuously splashed on TV, magazines, Internet...why not take advantage of it?
Well, it's not all about them of course. There are so many other things to talk about: important and flighty issues. These adjectives are very relative so it's obvious that my point of view shall determine what's important and not. For this reason you readers have the possibility of leaving a comment. It mustn't be "I agree/disagree". I wouldn't mind if I read something like "Don't you have other things to post?". You can expect my answer to you in this case, but just write what's on your mind presuming I'll never have the courage to talk back at you. But hey! This doesn't imply you should write craps on my blog. I have disabled "edit comments" option just for the fact that I trust your common sense: not so common after all.
This said and done I can start posting all the intellectual and crappy post I want.
Stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment