1. Women can't have sex without developing emotions.
I could easily believe this over preached and propagated lie if I didn't have a first hand experience of how you can remain totally indifferent from a guy after having sex with him.
Before the age of 18, I was absolutely convinced that sex had to happen within the confines of a relationship. I had never be the no sex before marriage type but I firmly believed that sex and emotions had to be mutually inclusive and that if you have sex with a guy for enough time, you will form a bond.
It took me two months into the relationship I had when I was 18 to realise that I would never develop any feelings for that boy.
2. OKAFOR'S LAW.
But trust Nigerians to try and cage and disempower female sexuality. Okafor's law is a law created by men to manipulate women.
"If a man sleeps with a woman once, he can sleep with her again even after they have parted ways."
Let me just say this: I have had sex with men I'd never fuck again even if they were the last male humans on Earth. That's how much I have come to find them unappealing and unattractive.
I don't care how hot our sessions were but once I have crossed you out, you and I are done.
3. Spiritual bond.
Nonsense.
4. Women retain the DNA of the men they have slept with.
Rubbish.
5. Too much sex will make the vagina loose.
Ah, men. They really believe in the potency of their penises. The penis can make you fall in love. The penis can make you a sex slave. The penis leaves prints in your DNA. The penis can alter the morphology of a vagina.
What a baby cannot do, an organ the average size of a zucchini does it.
Long live the penis. The heart robber, the womb shifter and the vagina moulder.
-------------------------
Chai. Women don suffer sha.
I could easily believe this over preached and propagated lie if I didn't have a first hand experience of how you can remain totally indifferent from a guy after having sex with him.
Before the age of 18, I was absolutely convinced that sex had to happen within the confines of a relationship. I had never be the no sex before marriage type but I firmly believed that sex and emotions had to be mutually inclusive and that if you have sex with a guy for enough time, you will form a bond.
It took me two months into the relationship I had when I was 18 to realise that I would never develop any feelings for that boy.
2. OKAFOR'S LAW.
But trust Nigerians to try and cage and disempower female sexuality. Okafor's law is a law created by men to manipulate women.
"If a man sleeps with a woman once, he can sleep with her again even after they have parted ways."
Let me just say this: I have had sex with men I'd never fuck again even if they were the last male humans on Earth. That's how much I have come to find them unappealing and unattractive.
I don't care how hot our sessions were but once I have crossed you out, you and I are done.
3. Spiritual bond.
Nonsense.
4. Women retain the DNA of the men they have slept with.
Rubbish.
5. Too much sex will make the vagina loose.
Ah, men. They really believe in the potency of their penises. The penis can make you fall in love. The penis can make you a sex slave. The penis leaves prints in your DNA. The penis can alter the morphology of a vagina.
What a baby cannot do, an organ the average size of a zucchini does it.
Long live the penis. The heart robber, the womb shifter and the vagina moulder.
-------------------------
Chai. Women don suffer sha.
No comments:
Post a Comment