Saturday, 9 November 2019

VALUABLE THOUGHTS

1. Not everyday cunning.

Sometimes it pays to be straightforward. Even though the system is broken, acting right can become the first steps to fixing it.

2. Your opinions don't deserve respect, facts do.

After dropping nonsense on your post and being called out for dropping nonsense, a Nigerian will resort to saying, "It's my opinion".

I wipe my ass with your opinion. If you can't back it up, trash it.

3. Ad hominem.

It's not that I'm always right, you are just not knowledgeable enough to prove me wrong.

Again, look up to point number 2.

4. Nobody owes you forgiveness.
Who starts an apology with "I didn't know you were still thinking about it?" A Nigerian of course. Because they are mostly entitled pricks who rely on time to wash away their sins.

"After 10 years?" Well, humans killed Jesus 2000 years ago, and the nigga is still pissed.

5. Congratulations for being a changed person, but you still owe me.

It's only in Nigeria that people will commit all sorts of rubbish, then turn around and say that they have changed because they are now born again, or married, or parents or suffering.

I have got bad news for you. Nobody cares.

6. Know where you matter.
You don't have my type at home. I'm not one of your church members. You are not my father. Know where you matter and don't trespass.

7. Know the meaning of words
Stop throwing words around without knowing their meanings. It can work among ignorant people like yourself, but someone who knows may not overlook your carelessness.

If you are not sure, research it.

------------------

If you have more, add them. I'm done for tonight.

No comments: