I make it a cardinal rule in my life to grow to the point where I am able to render help to those who have helped me in the past. So far, I have managed to fulfil this promise with some people, while I'm working to fulfil that same promise to the rest.
However, I noticed that there are people who, despite getting help from friends, family or lovers, do not experience any form of growth in their lives at all.
This case is very peculiar with young girls who go into relationships for the sole purpose of getting financial benefits out of them. They have the latest models of phones, wear expensive clothes, go on exotic vacations, and yet, their life is stalled. The moment their relationships come to an end, they are back to living a poor and mediocre life because they can no longer keep up with their former expensive lifestyle.
Listen woman, if you are going to date a man for money, make sure that you are getting the money and investing the money. A brand new phone is not money. Expensive clothes are not money. Exotic vacations are not money. Money is the amount that you have saved in your bank account and more money is what do with it.
Another common scenario involves men and women who wait on family members to rescue them every single month: feeding money, rent, school fees, hospital bills, etc.
However, even though your relatives have been spending money on you for years, there has been no significant growth in your life. Instead you are getting poorer and poorer by the day. Tell me, are you cursed?
Your relations that are making money, do they have two heads?
This is not necessarily a matter of being entitled. Yes, some women think that they are entitled to their boyfriend's money and some people believe that they are entitled to their relatives money. However, one can be entitled and still be productive.
You can believe that your boyfriend ought to take care of you and still manage to use that money to grow, and not just to look fine.
People have built houses and opened successful businesses by relying on their relatives for money; so yes, one can be entitled and still be smart about it.
This particular post of mine is meant for the idiots who do not invest the proceeds of their privilege.
There is no reason why you should be struggling at twenty five if you started dating men for financial benefits in your teens.
There is no reason why you should still be living in a "Face me I Face You", if your relative that lives abroad has been sending you money on a regular basis for over three years.
It means that there is something fundamentally wrong with you and the way your brain is wired. You are not just an entitled person but your are also extremely ungrateful. Rendering help to someone like you is like fetching water with a plaited basket. You are an absolute waste.
When I relocated to the UK, I lived with my uncle for four months; I had to seek help from family friends when I was forced to leave the house all of a sudden; my parents sent me the money I used in renting my first apartment; I borrowed money to buy my first mattress ever; but today, I am living comfortably. Perhaps I am even living better than some of the people who helped me in the past.
This is the kind of growth those who have helped you should witness in your life. They shouldn't witness your stagnation. Being stagnant is being ungrateful. When people help you, they are investing in you. They should be able to see the fruits of that investment. They might never get to reap any of it, but let there be a harvest.
Stop being a black hole that absorbs everything and gives nothing in return.
Instead be a diamond: reflect and refract.
However, I noticed that there are people who, despite getting help from friends, family or lovers, do not experience any form of growth in their lives at all.
This case is very peculiar with young girls who go into relationships for the sole purpose of getting financial benefits out of them. They have the latest models of phones, wear expensive clothes, go on exotic vacations, and yet, their life is stalled. The moment their relationships come to an end, they are back to living a poor and mediocre life because they can no longer keep up with their former expensive lifestyle.
Listen woman, if you are going to date a man for money, make sure that you are getting the money and investing the money. A brand new phone is not money. Expensive clothes are not money. Exotic vacations are not money. Money is the amount that you have saved in your bank account and more money is what do with it.
Another common scenario involves men and women who wait on family members to rescue them every single month: feeding money, rent, school fees, hospital bills, etc.
However, even though your relatives have been spending money on you for years, there has been no significant growth in your life. Instead you are getting poorer and poorer by the day. Tell me, are you cursed?
Your relations that are making money, do they have two heads?
This is not necessarily a matter of being entitled. Yes, some women think that they are entitled to their boyfriend's money and some people believe that they are entitled to their relatives money. However, one can be entitled and still be productive.
You can believe that your boyfriend ought to take care of you and still manage to use that money to grow, and not just to look fine.
People have built houses and opened successful businesses by relying on their relatives for money; so yes, one can be entitled and still be smart about it.
This particular post of mine is meant for the idiots who do not invest the proceeds of their privilege.
There is no reason why you should be struggling at twenty five if you started dating men for financial benefits in your teens.
There is no reason why you should still be living in a "Face me I Face You", if your relative that lives abroad has been sending you money on a regular basis for over three years.
It means that there is something fundamentally wrong with you and the way your brain is wired. You are not just an entitled person but your are also extremely ungrateful. Rendering help to someone like you is like fetching water with a plaited basket. You are an absolute waste.
When I relocated to the UK, I lived with my uncle for four months; I had to seek help from family friends when I was forced to leave the house all of a sudden; my parents sent me the money I used in renting my first apartment; I borrowed money to buy my first mattress ever; but today, I am living comfortably. Perhaps I am even living better than some of the people who helped me in the past.
This is the kind of growth those who have helped you should witness in your life. They shouldn't witness your stagnation. Being stagnant is being ungrateful. When people help you, they are investing in you. They should be able to see the fruits of that investment. They might never get to reap any of it, but let there be a harvest.
Stop being a black hole that absorbs everything and gives nothing in return.
Instead be a diamond: reflect and refract.
No comments:
Post a Comment