I came across a petty blogger making fun of Laura Ikeji's new nose. She blocked him so he didn't see the video in which Laura herself revealed that she had had a rhinoplasty.
Now, what annoyed me the most in that video, is that he also posted pictures of Laura before surgery and went ahead to make fun of her old nose. He said and I quote "I can fit my entire head inside her nose".
So, let me get this right. He thought her old nose was ugly, but he is also making fun of her for undergoing surgery to improve it. Is that not witchcraft?
This guy is like many people I have come across. They mock you in your time of lack, and when you finally do something about your situation they still mock you for "trying too hard".
I think this blogger is mad that Laura has deprived him of the power to mock her with her old nose. With her new nose, her over all look has notably improved. Now he can no longer fit his big head inside of it, and it is paining him.
Please, if there is something in your body that you do not like and you want to change it, and you have the means to change it, do it.
Apply this to every aspect of your life. There is no such thing as trying too hard to be the best version of yourself.
Naysayers will laugh and laugh, but they won't be able to deny that in the end, you look great in your new form or state.

No comments:
Post a Comment