I have lost count of the number of times I have watched this movie. I just love the general atmosphere, and most especially I love the actors. I love Joselyn Dumas and OC Ukeje. I love seeing them on my screen. They are beautiful to look at and their acting skills are just superb.Quick synopsis: The movie starts off with Lulu and Tony getting a divorce after two years of being married. But because they both contributed equally to the purchase of their matrimonial home, none is willing to sell it to the other party. And so, despite being divorced, they continue to live under the same roof, in addition to have to deal with seeing their ex spouse move on with his/her life.
Now the question is this. I know it is common for people to date, break up and get back together. But does it make sense for people to marry, divorce and re-marry that same person?
I think that before people decide to get a divorce, they spend a great deal of time thinking about it. Even spouses are allowed to take a break from one another, and so when a marriage breaks down, it means that the the two people must have tried it all and have been left with no choice but to accept the fact that it can't work between them. Marriage involves cohabitation, which means that the other person will get to see you at your rawest. There are aspects of us that even time and growth won't be able to change. But hey, I might be wrong. But my personal opinion is that an ex boyfriend and an ex girlfriend have a better chance at a successful reconciliation than an ex wife and an ex husband.

No comments:
Post a Comment