Tuesday, 6 April 2021

DEADBEAT FATHERS DON'T DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE

Written on 29/11/2020

After 22 years, Tope Alabi's ex is now dragging their daughter, Ayomikun, with her.

Note that in twenty two years, this man has not looked for this young woman or even dropped a penny for her. According to Ayomikun, they have not even had a conversation. 

I have made many mistakes in this life, but the one I'm still trying to forgive myself is allowing my birth father to waltz back into my life. That man should have been left in the past where he belongs. 

I have written about this before, and I'll state it again: parents who never cared for you as a child but return when you are an adult to demand a relationship with you are useless human beings. It's easy to evade your responsibilities as a parent and later come back when you are no longer required to take them up.

I'm glad that Ayomikun has been raised to recognize real love and is not allowing this man's public display of madness and foolishness to sway her into giving him audience. 

He should first of all pay up the eighteen years of child support that he left for another man to pay. 

Oloriburuku.

No comments: