Thursday, 8 April 2021

SHUT UP, KHAFI

Written on 30/01/2021

 I have never liked this woman, right from BBN. I saw her as fake, a people pleaser, dick obsessed and just obnoxious person.

 

Amidst the already heated atmosphere of the silhouette challenge, Khaffi sat down and wrote some long ass article about how women should be mindful of public opinion.

 

Interesting, except that same Khaffi has been involved in many situations where she was chastised simply because she's a woman.

 

She:

- Spent her time in BBN moaning under Gedoni and was dragged;

- was dragged for not meeting up with certain beauty standards when she wore fitted dresses;

- Was dragged for doing the buss it challenge.

 

That same Khaffi was an advocate for End SARS, a special unit of the police force that was known for profiling and harassing men based on how they were dressed.

 

Khaffi did not write an epistle to tell men to be mindful of how they dress, behave or what items they carry whenever they step out of the house.

 

This is why I don't take these female clowns seriously. Their head is just for sucking pricks. Nothing else.

 

By the way, KHAFFI IS CLEARLY PREGNANT. Meaning that she boned Gedoni and got knocked up before they got married. 

 

I wonder what the patriarchy will say about that. Jokers.

 

No comments: