Monday, 5 April 2021

SAVE YOUR KINDNESS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE KIND TO YOU

Please, who came up with the advice that people should be nice to those who despise them as to win them over with kindness? First of all, why should you be wasting your kindness with such people when you can be showering it on the ones that love you?

I can't imagine the number of times that I was told to be nice to someone who not only hated me, but showed everybody that they hated me. This person would sit down and tear me into pieces with their caustic tongue. My success made them bitter and my failures made them rejoice. And yet, I was being told to be nice to them, so that one day they will change their mind about me.

😂😂😂 People get career for comedy sha o.

Let me tell you: if you are trying to win an enemy over, you are fool. A big big fool. You don't have sense, and you will keep suffering until you redirect that care and love to the people that truly deserve them.

Even wasting them on friends and family who never care to reciprocate is sign of stupidity. But on an enemy? On a person that has openly wished you evil? ARE YOU MENT?

"But I don't hate them." 

Good, then be INDIFFERENT. Indifference is a very valid way to feel about people who don't mean well for you.

Ah, maybe I'm not Nigerian enough. But my inner Sola Sobowale cannot understand this need to win haters over.

Close your ears to such advice and cast away whomever insists on shoving it down your throat. They too are your enemies and they are grooming you for their own future evil.

Don't say that I didn't warn you o. This is not advice but a warning o.

I'm just going to tell you. Some of us, to get to where we are today, had to learn some important lessons in life. 

This is one that I'm passing over to you.

No comments: