Last night I watched The Perfect Picture, 10 Years Later.
Do you remember the first movie? I barely did, but back then it was a big deal. Three women: one married to a man who suffered from ED, the other didn't want to get married or have kids and the third one wanted to have plenty of sex.
10 years later, the first one now has 5 children, the second one is trying for a kid and the third one is dealing with an ex lover who can't let go.
You see that third one? She made a joke about drugging her boyfriend and forcing him to do things against his will. They all laughed, but I didn't find it funny. Because it's not.
If you find out that you and your partner are not sexually compatible, communicate with them. If they still maintain their stance, then find your way. Which one is drugging your partner or getting them drunk to get them to submit to you? Una don craze?
How many times do we need to preach consent? And this movie is on Netflix.
Also, was this sequel even necessary?

No comments:
Post a Comment