People need to stop reasoning like the common man and start reasoning like a leader.
You wouldn't take just anyone into your home, so why do you expect the leaders of those countries to do the same?
God knows that if I were the leader of a country, I would be hated by all the poverty stricken and war torn countries. But my people would feel safe, because as a good leader my priority would be to protect everyone under my care.
Fuck diplomacy and international ass licking. If there is the slightest risk of letting terrorists into my country, everyone stays out. One terrorist in means another two or three recruits in the country and it took just 4 people to gun down 80 and wound another 120 in that concert hall.
I'd be deaf to not all Muslims are terrorists (I don't care and it's not my business. If someone was spoiling my name and damaging the sacrality of my creed, I'd put them six feet under. But the Muslims are not doing that so why the fuck should I make that my problem?).
Borders closed and citizens safe. If you want my army, they will only come out to fight if millions of muslims will be standing on the frontline too. They are always boasting of being 2 billion. They can sacrifice a million or two.
If I were a leader, I would be no religion's bitch.
You wouldn't take just anyone into your home, so why do you expect the leaders of those countries to do the same?
God knows that if I were the leader of a country, I would be hated by all the poverty stricken and war torn countries. But my people would feel safe, because as a good leader my priority would be to protect everyone under my care.
Fuck diplomacy and international ass licking. If there is the slightest risk of letting terrorists into my country, everyone stays out. One terrorist in means another two or three recruits in the country and it took just 4 people to gun down 80 and wound another 120 in that concert hall.
I'd be deaf to not all Muslims are terrorists (I don't care and it's not my business. If someone was spoiling my name and damaging the sacrality of my creed, I'd put them six feet under. But the Muslims are not doing that so why the fuck should I make that my problem?).
Borders closed and citizens safe. If you want my army, they will only come out to fight if millions of muslims will be standing on the frontline too. They are always boasting of being 2 billion. They can sacrifice a million or two.
If I were a leader, I would be no religion's bitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment