Monday, 19 August 2019

BISEXUAL OR BI-CURIOUS? 🤔

I have been asked if I'm attracted to women because of the way I talk about them and admire them.

Well, I think women are beautiful. I have a soft spot for curvy darkinned ladies. I like looking at beautiful women on instagram. I like their pictures and sometimes share them with friends, mostly male. I have no problem saying how attractive a woman is, if I think she is.

Personally I have no problem with being called a lesbian. It does nothing to me and does not offend me. But it offends me when someone wants to force me to say I'm a lesbian because that's the only way they can explain my admiration for women.

I had this friend who wanted me to admit I was a lesbian at all costs. He kept telling me to try and date women because it's obvious dating men was not working for me and also I like women.

I had to explain to him that I just like women but I have no desire to have sex with them. It doesn't depend on me. I'm sexually attracted to men. I don't see myself getting into bed with a woman, fingering her or giving her head. Those are things I want a man to do to me.

Sexuality is a very complex issue and it goes beyond a simple admiration for a gender. Even among your prefered gender, you will still meet a lot of beautiful ones you won't find attractive enough to date or sleep with.

So no, I'm not gay but whenever I see a beautiful woman I will always stop and stare.

Besides, who nor like better thing?

No comments: