Nigerians and Love
"Excuse me, fine geh. I see you for street and I say make I come tell you say I love you".
I have a feeling that Nigerians have no idea what love is all about. What Nigerians know and feel is utilitarianism.
As in: "That person is useful to me, ergo I stick with him/her".
That's why you will read mentally destabilising posts like: "Dear Amanda, I love my husband and he loves me very much. But he cheats on me and beats me almost everyday. But he's also caring. He provides everything for myself and our *unbelievable and incredibly stupid number of* children.
The abused woman will feel loved as long as the husband is still dropping cash money and fulfilling her desire to shit out kids. The only time an abused woman will cry out is when the man is no longer providing money and his sperm is no longer dripping from her vagina. That's when he stops being useful and the love starts to crack.
Another mental stab: "Dear Amanda, I'm in love with another woman but I don't know what to do. I still love my wife. She's a good woman. She cooks, cleans and takes care of myself and our *unnecessary number of* kids. What do I do?"
Nigerian men get married for a purpose and love as it is intended is not one of them. That's why a man will abuse a woman in every way imaginable but will find it hard to let het go. Besides the sadistic nature of an abuser to want to keep their victim captive for as long as they wish, there is also the usefulness of a woman who does all the things the man can't be bothered doing because he needs to dedicate his time flexing his penile tissues.
Right now, there is a fiancé who is shagging their wedding planner while his fiancée is in Australia waiting for him to come back. In his words, he loves his fiancée very much because she stood by him when things were rough.
My ex friend cheats on his wife with anything with a vagina that breathes but in his words, he loves his wife and she was one of the only two women he could have married. Why? She's from a rich home, he was her first and her life consisted of three sections: house, school and church.
And these men and women want me to believe that there is LOVE in all of this?
God punish devil but this aint love. This is some serious BULLSHIT.
"Excuse me, fine geh. I see you for street and I say make I come tell you say I love you".
I have a feeling that Nigerians have no idea what love is all about. What Nigerians know and feel is utilitarianism.
As in: "That person is useful to me, ergo I stick with him/her".
That's why you will read mentally destabilising posts like: "Dear Amanda, I love my husband and he loves me very much. But he cheats on me and beats me almost everyday. But he's also caring. He provides everything for myself and our *unbelievable and incredibly stupid number of* children.
The abused woman will feel loved as long as the husband is still dropping cash money and fulfilling her desire to shit out kids. The only time an abused woman will cry out is when the man is no longer providing money and his sperm is no longer dripping from her vagina. That's when he stops being useful and the love starts to crack.
Another mental stab: "Dear Amanda, I'm in love with another woman but I don't know what to do. I still love my wife. She's a good woman. She cooks, cleans and takes care of myself and our *unnecessary number of* kids. What do I do?"
Nigerian men get married for a purpose and love as it is intended is not one of them. That's why a man will abuse a woman in every way imaginable but will find it hard to let het go. Besides the sadistic nature of an abuser to want to keep their victim captive for as long as they wish, there is also the usefulness of a woman who does all the things the man can't be bothered doing because he needs to dedicate his time flexing his penile tissues.
Right now, there is a fiancé who is shagging their wedding planner while his fiancée is in Australia waiting for him to come back. In his words, he loves his fiancée very much because she stood by him when things were rough.
My ex friend cheats on his wife with anything with a vagina that breathes but in his words, he loves his wife and she was one of the only two women he could have married. Why? She's from a rich home, he was her first and her life consisted of three sections: house, school and church.
And these men and women want me to believe that there is LOVE in all of this?
God punish devil but this aint love. This is some serious BULLSHIT.
No comments:
Post a Comment