I got my eyes on you tonight.
I am trying to put my mind in line
But you are acting rebellious,
Pushing my button to exhaustion,
Igniting my amorous combustion,
Till I lose all my compulsion
And I die, like an inglorious knight.
I am trying to put my mind in line
But you are acting rebellious,
Pushing my button to exhaustion,
Igniting my amorous combustion,
Till I lose all my compulsion
And I die, like an inglorious knight.
You are heading straight to my core,
But I want to dribble on your curves,
Dig into the abyss on your bosom,
Brush against your cheeks like a random-
-No, ignore my scribble.
Your lips’re upsetting like a riddle,
Not simple, illegal, I'm mentally unstable.
But I want to dribble on your curves,
Dig into the abyss on your bosom,
Brush against your cheeks like a random-
-No, ignore my scribble.
Your lips’re upsetting like a riddle,
Not simple, illegal, I'm mentally unstable.
PAUSE
Erect the tallest of your walls,
I'll find the brick that's your glitch,
Hint in a song, playing non stop,
Just like us, caught in a crowd,
Mimicking, just teasing and giggling,
We’re clicking, we’re liking the surprise,
Turn off the lights, no slack, just start.
I'll find the brick that's your glitch,
Hint in a song, playing non stop,
Just like us, caught in a crowd,
Mimicking, just teasing and giggling,
We’re clicking, we’re liking the surprise,
Turn off the lights, no slack, just start.
PAUSE
Magnificent and gorgeous,
You are my initiation,
From your stream of regeneration,
I will sip the nectar of rejuvenation.
I'm drowning, baptising, we’re recreating,
Disintegrating and reintegrating;
You are my initiation,
From your stream of regeneration,
I will sip the nectar of rejuvenation.
I'm drowning, baptising, we’re recreating,
Disintegrating and reintegrating;
PAUSE
I'm in your secrets.
No feel of heaven,
Cuz I'm the devil, or you’re evil
My soul you’ve murdered.
My life you’ve conquered.
Rendered innocuous and atrocious,
My impetuosity is inglorious.
No feel of heaven,
Cuz I'm the devil, or you’re evil
My soul you’ve murdered.
My life you’ve conquered.
Rendered innocuous and atrocious,
My impetuosity is inglorious.
PAUSE
Damn! My blood is rushing,
Gushing and blushing,
From the torrent of desire
To the bottom of denial:
Fixated, persistent, resist it.
Just kill the motherfucker,
Cuz it's been set on fire
Gushing and blushing,
From the torrent of desire
To the bottom of denial:
Fixated, persistent, resist it.
Just kill the motherfucker,
Cuz it's been set on fire
PAUSE
Murderer and conquerer,
Capture me with the wire
That can put us asunder.
Temptation’s driving me crazy:
I'm sleazy, I'm pleading,
Unlead me to the furnace of glory;
My ashes are steadily burning.
Capture me with the wire
That can put us asunder.
Temptation’s driving me crazy:
I'm sleazy, I'm pleading,
Unlead me to the furnace of glory;
My ashes are steadily burning.
PAUSE
Goddess of eternal lust,
Let me rust, like my blade.
I'm the knight with no honour
Or dishonour; unleash the horror,
Inglorious conduct and pierce my armor.
I’ve been defeated, no pleading,
No mercy for the beaten.
Let me rust, like my blade.
I'm the knight with no honour
Or dishonour; unleash the horror,
Inglorious conduct and pierce my armor.
I’ve been defeated, no pleading,
No mercy for the beaten.
I had my eyes on you tonight.
I should have put my mind in line.
I should have put my mind in line.
No comments:
Post a Comment