Thursday, 8 August 2019

COURTESY TRUMPS FEMINISM

There is feminism, then there is courtesy and etiquette.

Feminism aims to demystify gender roles and to create a gender neutral society. However, a lot of people are taking advantage of this movement to be assholes and stingy bastards.

Just because you are a feminist does not mean that you have to treat your friends of the opposite sex or lovers like crap by depriving them of simple acts of courtesy or by refusing to adhere to social etiquettes.

WOMEN

I noticed that a lot of women will intentionally refuse to look after their male guests because they don't want to be categorised as cooks. Well let me tell you something.

Whenever you receive a visitor in your house, irrespective of who that person is, they are your guest and you are their host. As a host you have obligations towards your guests. You must make sure they have food to eat, water to drink and a clean environment to stay. These are the basic things, and, if you fail to provide them, then you are a bad host and I could say a human being of questionable character.

MEN

Friendships matter. Relationships matter. Both require investments: time, emotions and money. Some men don't want to be categorised as money bags, so they shy away from helping out their female friends financially. They also refuse to give their girlfriends treats.

I once told an ex-boyfriend that I didn't like how he would show up at my house empty handed and I meant it. How can you date a guy for months with nothing to show for it? Not a box of chocolate or a cute teddy bear. I'm sorry, but such men are just stingy and should be done away with.

Feminism promotes equality between men and women, not cuntiness between the two sexes.

I don talk my own finish.

No comments: