This aint a challenge for the girls
Cuz niggas need the fvcking chance to vent
They'd been holding back for too long
Like Mia Khalifa choking on a ding dong.
I aint gonna lie, I believe in giving the niggas the mic
But you stepped on my dick, now it's hard and I gotta fuck you with it.
Cuz niggas need the fvcking chance to vent
They'd been holding back for too long
Like Mia Khalifa choking on a ding dong.
I aint gonna lie, I believe in giving the niggas the mic
But you stepped on my dick, now it's hard and I gotta fuck you with it.
Two days, ten posts, it's been all about them cheating hoes.
"She left me, she fucked him", nigga yes, perhaps she got a magnetic hole.
You wanna cry cuz she uses her pussy like her ride?
She cruises it around town, then parks it in the richest nigga's garage.
Whining about some lady's vjays, Kim K doesn't owe hers to Ray J.
Post the nudes if you want, her Kanye can't wait to cheat with her on his Muva.
"She left me, she fucked him", nigga yes, perhaps she got a magnetic hole.
You wanna cry cuz she uses her pussy like her ride?
She cruises it around town, then parks it in the richest nigga's garage.
Whining about some lady's vjays, Kim K doesn't owe hers to Ray J.
Post the nudes if you want, her Kanye can't wait to cheat with her on his Muva.
Fuck the shamers, always bitching about being losers.
You are a rigger, you set the rules and now you mad cuz we pulling triggers.
Just two shots of our cum in your buddy's face, now everybody gotta read about your lame ass heartbreak.
Fuck the cheerers, you wish we'd back down and cry a river.
But we're the Helenas and you will be seeing pictures of us and our Ibra.
Fuck the good girls who want to use me as their wrong model.
"I aint like M., I behave", bitch you still sucked the cock albeit ten years too late.
Fuck the patriarchs, always wanna control my coochie
Sorry, homie, that belongs to me, my Sugar, my Chidi and my Chi-Chi.
You are a rigger, you set the rules and now you mad cuz we pulling triggers.
Just two shots of our cum in your buddy's face, now everybody gotta read about your lame ass heartbreak.
Fuck the cheerers, you wish we'd back down and cry a river.
But we're the Helenas and you will be seeing pictures of us and our Ibra.
Fuck the good girls who want to use me as their wrong model.
"I aint like M., I behave", bitch you still sucked the cock albeit ten years too late.
Fuck the patriarchs, always wanna control my coochie
Sorry, homie, that belongs to me, my Sugar, my Chidi and my Chi-Chi.
Octopus, inked from head to toe like a broken bic
I heard your ex been balling with your name
Cuz you roll with pretty girls who make her feel lame.
Then you called out my sistas, waka waka, wetin carry this leg come?
Yes, I don reverse to street tongue. This one nor be omo diaspora level, na ghetto level, I wan show you I don even sell tomatoes.
Na our fault your face dey squeeze like exam cheating note?
You lift weight for gym nor mean say you fit try am for life.
Feminists na truck, if we somersault, na to cause tsunami for sure
Dey look us like APC broom, wey breeze go blow and carry dey go
Except like anything wey Rochas erect, if we fall, the kind dust wey we go raise, nor be small.
I heard your ex been balling with your name
Cuz you roll with pretty girls who make her feel lame.
Then you called out my sistas, waka waka, wetin carry this leg come?
Yes, I don reverse to street tongue. This one nor be omo diaspora level, na ghetto level, I wan show you I don even sell tomatoes.
Na our fault your face dey squeeze like exam cheating note?
You lift weight for gym nor mean say you fit try am for life.
Feminists na truck, if we somersault, na to cause tsunami for sure
Dey look us like APC broom, wey breeze go blow and carry dey go
Except like anything wey Rochas erect, if we fall, the kind dust wey we go raise, nor be small.
Son of David, na only for Bible your papa don win.
That him catapult before you shoot am, I don cheddar you with my AK 47.
So respect yourself, cuz we talk now, na to organise funeral service for another Unnamed Person.
That him catapult before you shoot am, I don cheddar you with my AK 47.
So respect yourself, cuz we talk now, na to organise funeral service for another Unnamed Person.
Let me go back to my pretty girl accent.
I need to wrap this up and head to the market.
Oh, my gosh you almost got me distracted.
I gotta run, I am not nice when I'm starving.
I need to wrap this up and head to the market.
Oh, my gosh you almost got me distracted.
I gotta run, I am not nice when I'm starving.
Before I end, come again, read up here and shout my name, followed by "kai".
Fuck you for trying you to use our name to trend.
Fuck your ex, she's a mess, but she got ass, I might still tap.
And fuck the niggas, I mean seriously fuck the niggas. If your ex dies, he die.
Fuck your ex, she's a mess, but she got ass, I might still tap.
And fuck the niggas, I mean seriously fuck the niggas. If your ex dies, he die.
Queen out.
#fvckyouchallenge
No comments:
Post a Comment