Sunday, 15 September 2019

WHO OWNS THE BABY?

Who owns the baby?

"The father, of course. If I insert my card in an ATM and cash comes out, who owns the cash?"

Flawed argument.

Supposedly the man is a card and the woman an ATM, a baby is not the result of an equivalent exchange.

The woman actually adds 50% of its final value.

So the correct argument would be: 'If I insert a card into an ATM, select a certain amount and the ATM gives me back double of the amount, would that money be entirely mine?"

Obviously the answer is no.

I believe at this point we all have basic knowledge of Biology. These kinds of stupid arguments shouldn't exist anymore.

Another stupid analogy? A key that can open every lock or a lock that can be opened by every key?

Why are men bent on debasing women and their sexuality?

No comments: