Monday, 16 September 2019

DATE UP

There are valid reason why you should always date up. Date up so you are not stuck with that ex.

I have been lucky with boyfriends. Even though the relationships eventually ended, I was able to remain cordial with some of them. I'm not even worried about those I don't talk with at the moment. We can still definitely sort our ish out in future.

One thing about me is that I always date up. If I don't find a guy who is better than my ex in certain ramifications, I stay single. The longest I have been single is three years. I tried dating down once but I ended up not developing any feelings for the guys.

A couple of my exes have come back for reconciliation and it wasn't just for the sex. They wanted to settle down but I wasn't feeling them anymore.

I know people who eventually got married to an ex. My first boyfriend did. My ex's cousin did. So not every ex boyfriend just wants to bang you one last time.

Some eventually realise that things could have worked out differently given different circumstances because many things can make a relationship fail, among which:

- Incompatibility;
- Bad timing;
- Immaturity.

All of these can fall into place with time.

However it hasn't happened for me yet because by the time an ex came back, I had managed yo find someone who was better than him.

I could have been married by now but that ex wasn't the right man for me.

No comments: