Una see this thing wey dem dey call freedom of expression, e nor mean say anything wey dey for una mind, una go just talk am anyhow.
There are things you don't say out because the implication of saying those things will be too high for the person who said it as well as for the person or group they are referring to.
When a celebrity comes out and says something stupid it echoes and travels far. It resonates and damages the reputation of well meaning activists.
In America for example, there are many black people who have resigned to their fate and have accepted racism as the norm but their mama and papa nor born them well make them come public come talk am. Them wan die?
But here in Nigeria, these famous she-goats will be misyarning anyway in the name of my opinion. Fuck them and their opinions.
Tiwa has some nerves considering that she's married to one of the most useless individuals out there. If she thinks of herelf as an earthworm for her to consider that lying, cheating, stealing and abusive husband of hers as her head, she should keep it to herself. Why would she come out to tell other women to settle for and submit to worthless fuck boys?
"I know the system is unfair, I know the society is unfair, but women just have to accept it."
Tiwa, you are an idiot.
I know that gender equality is still an infant in Nigeria and that it's going to take time for it to become an every day topic but people need to apply common sense.
I'm off to IG now. I have a couple of fights I need to go and finish. Don't wish me good luck. Instead pray for the person I'm fighting with. Yes, Tiwa join.
She will feel my wrath "all over" her body.
There are things you don't say out because the implication of saying those things will be too high for the person who said it as well as for the person or group they are referring to.
When a celebrity comes out and says something stupid it echoes and travels far. It resonates and damages the reputation of well meaning activists.
In America for example, there are many black people who have resigned to their fate and have accepted racism as the norm but their mama and papa nor born them well make them come public come talk am. Them wan die?
But here in Nigeria, these famous she-goats will be misyarning anyway in the name of my opinion. Fuck them and their opinions.
Tiwa has some nerves considering that she's married to one of the most useless individuals out there. If she thinks of herelf as an earthworm for her to consider that lying, cheating, stealing and abusive husband of hers as her head, she should keep it to herself. Why would she come out to tell other women to settle for and submit to worthless fuck boys?
"I know the system is unfair, I know the society is unfair, but women just have to accept it."
Tiwa, you are an idiot.
I know that gender equality is still an infant in Nigeria and that it's going to take time for it to become an every day topic but people need to apply common sense.
I'm off to IG now. I have a couple of fights I need to go and finish. Don't wish me good luck. Instead pray for the person I'm fighting with. Yes, Tiwa join.
She will feel my wrath "all over" her body.
No comments:
Post a Comment