Comprehension is bae.
About my post on the difference between enforced gender roles and courtesy and social etiquettes and on how we should not forget to observe them in two particular situations, people, especially men and old time haters selected the part of the post that didn't go well with them and started ranting nonsense.
Nobody had issues with the part where I wrote that women should not forgo their duties as hosts just because they do not want to reinforce the demeaning stereotype of the woman-cook. Everybody understood that. The misogynists didn't ask if men should also cook for their female guests, because I did not mention it and they were not going to shoot themselves in the foot.
There is a reason why I focused on women and it's because they are the ones that are no longer interested in observing this social etiquette to protest gender roles.
I wanted to assure them that treating your male guests right will not stop them from being feminists or make them hypocrites for protesting gender roles. Because we have said it a number of times that even men need to start observing this same social etiquette because it is not acceptable to go all the way to visit a friend or a lover and be received with an empty fridge and a dirty house.
Now the second part where I wrote about the duties of a man as a friend or a lover is what is giving misogynists a hard time. Apparently a box of chocolate and teddy bears are unbearable expenses. And yes they are asking: "What about the women?"
You didn't ask "what about the men" in the first half of my post, but you want to know about women now, abi?
You are goats.
Because your girlfriend is an independent woman, don't treat her to romantic dinners or occasional presents. Be throwing your dick in her face all the time because it's the 21st century and social etiquettes between lovers can go down the drain.
But expect the independent woman to pay restaurant bills, buy you presents and help you out financially to prove that she's invested in the relationship. I guess Buchi was right when he said men don't want modern women, but modern idiots. If you could understand the first part of my post without problems, then I'll take it that you are just an idiot with selective comprehension skills. And I nor get una time.
And as for the okponu that wants to justify her inability to operate a generator or her parassitical lifestyle, stay there and be continuing. Shey na teddy bear money you go use take buy car? So when next your boyfriend does something cute for you, go and sell the flowers, ice-cream or any other treats that even high school students can afford and use the money to pay your rent.
Mscheeew
About my post on the difference between enforced gender roles and courtesy and social etiquettes and on how we should not forget to observe them in two particular situations, people, especially men and old time haters selected the part of the post that didn't go well with them and started ranting nonsense.
Nobody had issues with the part where I wrote that women should not forgo their duties as hosts just because they do not want to reinforce the demeaning stereotype of the woman-cook. Everybody understood that. The misogynists didn't ask if men should also cook for their female guests, because I did not mention it and they were not going to shoot themselves in the foot.
There is a reason why I focused on women and it's because they are the ones that are no longer interested in observing this social etiquette to protest gender roles.
I wanted to assure them that treating your male guests right will not stop them from being feminists or make them hypocrites for protesting gender roles. Because we have said it a number of times that even men need to start observing this same social etiquette because it is not acceptable to go all the way to visit a friend or a lover and be received with an empty fridge and a dirty house.
Now the second part where I wrote about the duties of a man as a friend or a lover is what is giving misogynists a hard time. Apparently a box of chocolate and teddy bears are unbearable expenses. And yes they are asking: "What about the women?"
You didn't ask "what about the men" in the first half of my post, but you want to know about women now, abi?
You are goats.
Because your girlfriend is an independent woman, don't treat her to romantic dinners or occasional presents. Be throwing your dick in her face all the time because it's the 21st century and social etiquettes between lovers can go down the drain.
But expect the independent woman to pay restaurant bills, buy you presents and help you out financially to prove that she's invested in the relationship. I guess Buchi was right when he said men don't want modern women, but modern idiots. If you could understand the first part of my post without problems, then I'll take it that you are just an idiot with selective comprehension skills. And I nor get una time.
And as for the okponu that wants to justify her inability to operate a generator or her parassitical lifestyle, stay there and be continuing. Shey na teddy bear money you go use take buy car? So when next your boyfriend does something cute for you, go and sell the flowers, ice-cream or any other treats that even high school students can afford and use the money to pay your rent.
Mscheeew
No comments:
Post a Comment