I don't have issues with feminists, I have issues with the bitter misandrists that have hijacked it.
I don't have issues with feminism, I have issues with the way it's being practised.
I don't have issues with feminists, my mother and wife are feminists.
I don't have issues with feminism as long as they keep it out of the home.
I don't have issues with feminism, I have issues with the lesbians that have hijacked it and are turning other girls into lesbians.
I don't have issues with feminism, I just have issues with women challenging God's order of things.
I don't have issues with feminism, I just have issues with them blaming men for things they can't control.
I don't have issues with feminists but how many of them are happily married or even married?
I don't have issues with feminists but why is Chimamanda even married and having children? She should have stayed single.
I don't have issues with feminists. I just don't like what they say and how they say it.
I don't have issues with feminists but I have issues with how they turn every woman issue into a woman issue.
I don't have issue with feminists but why aren't they building houses and paying school fees for women in distress?
I don't have issues with feminists but why do they fight with other women?
I don't have issues with feminists, I hate that they are not trying hard enough to overthrow the government and liberate women for real.
I don't have issues with feminism but what's their beef with our cultures? They protect women from becoming lesbians and prostitutes.
I don't have issues with feminism but a gender equality bill? For what and why? Most women are happy and satisfied with their lives.
I don't have issues with feminists but are they ready to start paying for dates and groom prices like those women in India?
I don't have issues with feminism but their fight is anti-nature. Nature favours patriarchy.
I don't have issues with feminism, but why not just call it humanism? Why must it about the female?
I don't have issues with feminism. I mean, I believe in gender equality. I'm not just a feminist.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I don't have issues with feminism, I have issues with the way it's being practised.
I don't have issues with feminists, my mother and wife are feminists.
I don't have issues with feminism as long as they keep it out of the home.
I don't have issues with feminism, I have issues with the lesbians that have hijacked it and are turning other girls into lesbians.
I don't have issues with feminism, I just have issues with women challenging God's order of things.
I don't have issues with feminism, I just have issues with them blaming men for things they can't control.
I don't have issues with feminists but how many of them are happily married or even married?
I don't have issues with feminists but why is Chimamanda even married and having children? She should have stayed single.
I don't have issues with feminists. I just don't like what they say and how they say it.
I don't have issues with feminists but I have issues with how they turn every woman issue into a woman issue.
I don't have issue with feminists but why aren't they building houses and paying school fees for women in distress?
I don't have issues with feminists but why do they fight with other women?
I don't have issues with feminists, I hate that they are not trying hard enough to overthrow the government and liberate women for real.
I don't have issues with feminism but what's their beef with our cultures? They protect women from becoming lesbians and prostitutes.
I don't have issues with feminism but a gender equality bill? For what and why? Most women are happy and satisfied with their lives.
I don't have issues with feminists but are they ready to start paying for dates and groom prices like those women in India?
I don't have issues with feminism but their fight is anti-nature. Nature favours patriarchy.
I don't have issues with feminism, but why not just call it humanism? Why must it about the female?
I don't have issues with feminism. I mean, I believe in gender equality. I'm not just a feminist.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
No comments:
Post a Comment