"Women who grow up without a father will most likely end up as strippers/prostitutes or in an abusive relationship.
They will collect a string of failed relationships and have a very low self esteem."
👆👆👆👆 Believe this at your own peril. Before your parents or your siblings, you will have yourself at some point in your life. If you love yourself, as in be madly in love with yourself, NOBODY will ever get the chance to treat you less than you deserve.
Relationships come and go. Don't tie your worth to them.
Friendships come and go. Don't tie your worth to them.
Your parents will leave you behind one day. Don't tie your worth to them.
You were born with yourself and you will die with yourself. The only constant thing in life is change and that change starts with yourself.
I didn't become a stripper.
I didn't become a prostitute.
And my exes know me to be a no nonsense person.
Do you think I waited on my father to tell me I'm beautiful, intelligent and unique? 😂
Abeg, this life na your own. When you write your CV, make yourself the CEO of thy self.
Team Boss Chic.
They always miss us when we are gone.
They will collect a string of failed relationships and have a very low self esteem."
👆👆👆👆 Believe this at your own peril. Before your parents or your siblings, you will have yourself at some point in your life. If you love yourself, as in be madly in love with yourself, NOBODY will ever get the chance to treat you less than you deserve.
Relationships come and go. Don't tie your worth to them.
Friendships come and go. Don't tie your worth to them.
Your parents will leave you behind one day. Don't tie your worth to them.
You were born with yourself and you will die with yourself. The only constant thing in life is change and that change starts with yourself.
I didn't become a stripper.
I didn't become a prostitute.
And my exes know me to be a no nonsense person.
Do you think I waited on my father to tell me I'm beautiful, intelligent and unique? 😂
Abeg, this life na your own. When you write your CV, make yourself the CEO of thy self.
Team Boss Chic.
They always miss us when we are gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment