There are people who believe violence is the way.
She was in an abusive relationship for 5 years. She initiated it all by slapping the guy during an argument. From there things spiralled out of control. It became the norm for him to slap her, insult her and humiliate her, even in public. She participated in the violence too by slapping him during arguments.
They broke up several times during those 5 years but she kept coming back. It's either the new guy was not giving her enough money or he wasn't the violent type that she liked.
After 5 years she finally met a richer guy but the chain of violence continued. She had a child with this new guy and even did introduction. But their relationship was short lived. No, she wasn't the one who left. He left her for reasons I don't know.
The point is this girl is comfortable with violence. Violence has always been part of her life. She was not only an active participant in her abusive relationships, she also took advantage of her built to bully people of smaller frame.
When I read stories of abuse, I'm hardly moved. They don't touch me because I know that these women are more than often active participants. If they are not being violent towards the man in return, they are being violent to other women, their children or staff.
Check those women who treat their maids like dirt; most of them have a history of violence.
Whoever hates violence will distance themselves from violent people and from environments that trigger their violent nature.
I'm easily triggered and can react violently under provocation but I don't like it neither do I enjoy it. I don't derive pleasure from hitting or humiliating people. I hate stress and drama and in the last 5 years, I have virtually cut off every single person that brings out that side of me.
I'm not a big fan of maturity. I don't believe that one has to tolerate, accommodate and turn a blind eye to unpleasant situations for the sake of peace. If I'm not happy, I'll leave.
If you stress me, I'll cut you off.
I abhor mental disruption and I'm unforgiving towards anybody who physically harms me.
So, na who like violence go remain where violence dey.
The ones who decide to stay somewhat enjoy it. They like controlling people as much as they love being controlled.
They are not victims.
They are accomplices.
She was in an abusive relationship for 5 years. She initiated it all by slapping the guy during an argument. From there things spiralled out of control. It became the norm for him to slap her, insult her and humiliate her, even in public. She participated in the violence too by slapping him during arguments.
They broke up several times during those 5 years but she kept coming back. It's either the new guy was not giving her enough money or he wasn't the violent type that she liked.
After 5 years she finally met a richer guy but the chain of violence continued. She had a child with this new guy and even did introduction. But their relationship was short lived. No, she wasn't the one who left. He left her for reasons I don't know.
The point is this girl is comfortable with violence. Violence has always been part of her life. She was not only an active participant in her abusive relationships, she also took advantage of her built to bully people of smaller frame.
When I read stories of abuse, I'm hardly moved. They don't touch me because I know that these women are more than often active participants. If they are not being violent towards the man in return, they are being violent to other women, their children or staff.
Check those women who treat their maids like dirt; most of them have a history of violence.
Whoever hates violence will distance themselves from violent people and from environments that trigger their violent nature.
I'm easily triggered and can react violently under provocation but I don't like it neither do I enjoy it. I don't derive pleasure from hitting or humiliating people. I hate stress and drama and in the last 5 years, I have virtually cut off every single person that brings out that side of me.
I'm not a big fan of maturity. I don't believe that one has to tolerate, accommodate and turn a blind eye to unpleasant situations for the sake of peace. If I'm not happy, I'll leave.
If you stress me, I'll cut you off.
I abhor mental disruption and I'm unforgiving towards anybody who physically harms me.
So, na who like violence go remain where violence dey.
The ones who decide to stay somewhat enjoy it. They like controlling people as much as they love being controlled.
They are not victims.
They are accomplices.
No comments:
Post a Comment