I have always heard that African men like fat women, which I have always thought was a very stupid thing to say. African men don't like fat women, what they like are big boobs, big breasts and broad hips. And it just happens that the most women to have these assets are the fat ones. Occasionally we get the figure 8 women like Mercy Johnson, Toots and that woman from Ghana, but these are quite an exception. Most times a small waist and flat stomach come with narrow hips, a small ass and small to moderate breasts.
Sadly enough it had come to my notice that Nigeria, despite having a generous population of pretty faces, doesn't do well in the shape department. We have to go elsewhere in Africa to find women who have all that men like, while still rocking slim waists, flat tummy, tones arms and legs.
So the dilemma becomes: do I remain slim and be assless and breastless, or do I bloat up and be assful and breastful? You know the answer already.
White women are not even lucky either, but they found a solution: plastic surgery. You can now find loads of size 0s rocking massive boobs and asses.
We Africans have not yet accepted surgery as a beauty shaping technique. We still want to be able to get rid of the wigs, the make up, the heels and sleep like mama and papa made us.
Meanwhile we use body shapers. They stop all the unwanted stuff from giggling while we show off the interesting stuff. Call me orobo-to-bad, but I get am and you don't. And guess who the man is going to choose, since there are no Mercy J and co. around?
Sadly enough it had come to my notice that Nigeria, despite having a generous population of pretty faces, doesn't do well in the shape department. We have to go elsewhere in Africa to find women who have all that men like, while still rocking slim waists, flat tummy, tones arms and legs.
So the dilemma becomes: do I remain slim and be assless and breastless, or do I bloat up and be assful and breastful? You know the answer already.
White women are not even lucky either, but they found a solution: plastic surgery. You can now find loads of size 0s rocking massive boobs and asses.
We Africans have not yet accepted surgery as a beauty shaping technique. We still want to be able to get rid of the wigs, the make up, the heels and sleep like mama and papa made us.
Meanwhile we use body shapers. They stop all the unwanted stuff from giggling while we show off the interesting stuff. Call me orobo-to-bad, but I get am and you don't. And guess who the man is going to choose, since there are no Mercy J and co. around?

No comments:
Post a Comment