"Every child has a right to life".
The life of the mother matters more than that of the foetus. She's a human being with a will and that will must be respected.
"Abortion kills".
Then stop going to quacks.
"Abortion can render you infertile".
Again, stop going to quacks.
"Abortion is murder".
I want to see how a 6 week embryo can survive on its own. Shey na person?
"Abortion is a sin"
Your religion is none of my business.
"That child could be the next president".
There are other (living) people who are equally qualified.
"Abortion leaves the woman traumatised"
No, that's just bullshit.
"Think of those who can't have children".
I don't live for other people.
"If you don't want the baby, give it up for adoption".
I'm sorry but I'm not putting myself through 9 months of whatever for a baby I don't want.
"What if that's the only child you can have?"
Thank goodness for science.
Any more blackmails you can think of?
BRING 'EM ON!
The life of the mother matters more than that of the foetus. She's a human being with a will and that will must be respected.
"Abortion kills".
Then stop going to quacks.
"Abortion can render you infertile".
Again, stop going to quacks.
"Abortion is murder".
I want to see how a 6 week embryo can survive on its own. Shey na person?
"Abortion is a sin"
Your religion is none of my business.
"That child could be the next president".
There are other (living) people who are equally qualified.
"Abortion leaves the woman traumatised"
No, that's just bullshit.
"Think of those who can't have children".
I don't live for other people.
"If you don't want the baby, give it up for adoption".
I'm sorry but I'm not putting myself through 9 months of whatever for a baby I don't want.
"What if that's the only child you can have?"
Thank goodness for science.
Any more blackmails you can think of?
BRING 'EM ON!
No comments:
Post a Comment