1. The system is unfair and even though I benefit greatly from it, I want a change so that everybody can have equal opportunities and fair treatment.
2. The system is unfair but I'm part of the privileged group so I would like us to keep it like that.
3. Even the privileged ones experience inequality. Why aren't you activists fighting for us too?
4. Nothing is wrong with the system. God created the world so everything is fine the way it is.
------------------
Benedetta that woman with whom you argued belongs to the third category. She knows the system is unfair to a great many but because she has experienced a situation that could be likened in a different country, she expects you to sympathise with her as much as you would sympathise with people in the same situation as yours.
Funny enough her type never recognises their disadvantages until someone else talks about their own. They are absolutely awful people.
As a feminist I see them all the time. Men who cry foul only when women's issues are being discussed. You will never read any posts by them discussing these woes men go through but they are on every thread about women to derail and cry about their problems.
Type 2 is an asshole and type 4 is an ignorant mofo, but type 3, they are demons.
That woman is a demon. Leave her be and if you can block her. She will never change. She's the worst type of privileged motherfucker you will ever meet.
2. The system is unfair but I'm part of the privileged group so I would like us to keep it like that.
3. Even the privileged ones experience inequality. Why aren't you activists fighting for us too?
4. Nothing is wrong with the system. God created the world so everything is fine the way it is.
------------------
Benedetta that woman with whom you argued belongs to the third category. She knows the system is unfair to a great many but because she has experienced a situation that could be likened in a different country, she expects you to sympathise with her as much as you would sympathise with people in the same situation as yours.
Funny enough her type never recognises their disadvantages until someone else talks about their own. They are absolutely awful people.
As a feminist I see them all the time. Men who cry foul only when women's issues are being discussed. You will never read any posts by them discussing these woes men go through but they are on every thread about women to derail and cry about their problems.
Type 2 is an asshole and type 4 is an ignorant mofo, but type 3, they are demons.
That woman is a demon. Leave her be and if you can block her. She will never change. She's the worst type of privileged motherfucker you will ever meet.
No comments:
Post a Comment