I don't pray. I haven't prayed in years and I won't start praying now.
I didn't pray for my mother to change.
I have never prayed for any of my friends or lover to change.
I won't pray for any man to change.
Listen, Mr Man. Some of us have better things to do with their time than pray. I, for example, would rather sleep, watch TV or just space out than pray.
Prayer is futile to me. As far as I'm concerned it's a colossal waste of time.
What I believe in is actions.
If you hit me, I will retaliate.
I'm not nice. I'm not sweet. I'm simply principled. My two rules are self preservation and empathy.
If you are a threat to me, I'll cut you off.
If you are cunt to me, I'll first use you to mop the floor, then I'll cut you off.
People expect too much, even those that give very little to nothing.
You want me to pray for you?
You are mad.
Why would you put me in the position to have to pray for you? In fact why are you not praying for yourself?
I should pray for your respect?
I should pray for your compassion?
I should pray for your love?
So what? So that I can prove that I'm a good person, a good woman and a good wife (to be)?
Joker, waka.
In fact, joko sibe and be praying for yourself.
People wey nor get anything to offer go dey ask for prayers.
No prayers will be wasted on any player who thinks two can never play that game.
I didn't pray for my mother to change.
I have never prayed for any of my friends or lover to change.
I won't pray for any man to change.
Listen, Mr Man. Some of us have better things to do with their time than pray. I, for example, would rather sleep, watch TV or just space out than pray.
Prayer is futile to me. As far as I'm concerned it's a colossal waste of time.
What I believe in is actions.
If you hit me, I will retaliate.
I'm not nice. I'm not sweet. I'm simply principled. My two rules are self preservation and empathy.
If you are a threat to me, I'll cut you off.
If you are cunt to me, I'll first use you to mop the floor, then I'll cut you off.
People expect too much, even those that give very little to nothing.
You want me to pray for you?
You are mad.
Why would you put me in the position to have to pray for you? In fact why are you not praying for yourself?
I should pray for your respect?
I should pray for your compassion?
I should pray for your love?
So what? So that I can prove that I'm a good person, a good woman and a good wife (to be)?
Joker, waka.
In fact, joko sibe and be praying for yourself.
People wey nor get anything to offer go dey ask for prayers.
No prayers will be wasted on any player who thinks two can never play that game.
No comments:
Post a Comment