GODS
You will first learn to know me as the unit that comes first in line even though I am not one. Later on, you will learn to know me as the middle unit where everything negative ends and everything positive begins. At last you will understand that I'm eventually where everything simply ends: infinities at both of my ends will nullify and become me. I'm the unit you can never count.
You will first learn to know me as an absence. You will be told to give me life because I'm pale. Then you will learn to know me as a war lord whose prisoners are exposed through a glass. Finally you will understand that because I possess them all, their entire sum is me. I am the beginning and the end of the life. I am the one you can never paint.
I am zero.
I am white.
And we are the gods you are yet to recognise.
You will first learn to know me as the unit that comes first in line even though I am not one. Later on, you will learn to know me as the middle unit where everything negative ends and everything positive begins. At last you will understand that I'm eventually where everything simply ends: infinities at both of my ends will nullify and become me. I'm the unit you can never count.
You will first learn to know me as an absence. You will be told to give me life because I'm pale. Then you will learn to know me as a war lord whose prisoners are exposed through a glass. Finally you will understand that because I possess them all, their entire sum is me. I am the beginning and the end of the life. I am the one you can never paint.
I am zero.
I am white.
And we are the gods you are yet to recognise.
No comments:
Post a Comment