I'm A Lively And Peaceful Atomic Bomb

Saturday, 19 October 2019

WE SERVE PATRIARCHY


- October 19, 2019
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Satire, Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Featured post

My First Book "When Johnny Sings" Is Live On Amazon

Bridge and Tiwa live in the same estate in Lagos. Bridge is from a middle class family while Tiwa’s family struggles to meet up with their d...

Personal Information

My photo
Mavis Ishanqueen
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2022 (6)
    • ►  December (6)
  • ►  2021 (144)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (63)
    • ►  March (28)
  • ►  2020 (20)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2019 (249)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (106)
    • ▼  October (35)
      • FEMALE MASTURBATION
      • CHYKERS, MONEY AND PRESENTS
      • LINDA IKEJI IS NOT A HYPOCRITE
      • GIVERS DON'T LOSE, RECEIVERS DO
      • YOUR SUCCESS IS OUTSIDE THE CHURCH
      • NOLLYWOOD ENEMIES OF PROGRESS AND POVERTY TESTS
      • JUST BECAUSE I AM NICE TO YOU DOESN'T MEAN I WANT ...
      • THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF FEMALE ANTI-FEMINISTS
      • THE DIARY OF A BITTER FEMINIST
      • THE DIARY OF A SWEET FEMINIST
      • HOW SOCIAL HIERARCHY HAS COME TO AFFECT OUR DEFINI...
      • "MEN TOO...": HOW MEN ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE ...
      • REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE ABUSER'S COMFORT ZONE AND...
      • DON'T GET IT TWISTED. JESUS HELPS THOSE WHO HELP T...
      • MEN AND WOMEN WHO HATE ON SLAY QUEENS ARE POOR
      • MEN ARE THE CAUSE OF 90% OF FAILED MARRIAGES IN NI...
      • WHY OUR SOCIETY HATES SINGLE WOMEN
      • NIGERIA AND SOCIAL CONTRACTS
      • NIGERIANS LOVE THE WOMAN THAT WAITS
      • TIWA WAS AN EXEMPLARY WIFE
      • WHEN A NIGERIAN WOMAN HAS STANDARDS
      • 6 or 9?
      • WE SERVE PATRIARCHY
      • ESIRI WANTS TO PAY GROOMPRICE
      • MY MARRIAGE IS ALL I NEED
      • MRS PATRA ARCHY LEARNS...
      • CASE STUDY OF ANTIFEMINISTS
      • BEFORE THE BATTLE AGAINST GOLIATH
      • GENDER BALANCERS
      • WARHOE
      • HEALTHCARE IN THE UK
      • SPERM
      • THE EVIL OF WHATABOUTISM
      • Using Osas & Gbenro To Explain Double Standards
      • ISIS BRIDE Revisited In A Nigerian Love Story.
    • ►  September (44)
    • ►  August (53)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2017 (11)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  June (6)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  September (3)

Labels

  • Activism
  • Beauty
  • Big Brother Naija
  • Blogging
  • Books
  • Business
  • Career
  • Celebrations
  • Celebrities
  • Comedy
  • Crime
  • Culture
  • Discrimination
  • Divorce
  • Education
  • Ego
  • Entertainment
  • Ethics
  • Family
  • Finances
  • Food
  • Foreign Movies
  • General
  • Gollywood
  • Health
  • History
  • Jobs
  • Law
  • Love/Sex
  • Marriage
  • Mental health
  • movies
  • Nollywood
  • Parenting
  • Poems/Songs
  • Politics
  • Psychology
  • Quiz
  • Relationships
  • Religion
  • Reviews & Commentary
  • Satire
  • Science
  • Sexuality
  • Social Media
  • Society
  • Sports
  • Taboos
  • TV Series
  • Unspoken Words

Popular Posts

  • There Is No Ethical Relativism, But Anarchy And Fanaticism
    I have heard so much about ethical relativism but somehow I still haven’t understood the meaning, contrary to what I previously thought. The...
  • What Is This Blog About?
    This blog was created for a reason: talk about everything and everybody but me.  You shall see news and gossips about him, her and it but ...
  • POWER DYNAMICS IN HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS
    As I have already outlined in my previous post, the three elements that determine how power is distributed between the two parties involved...
  • TAKE OFF THE VEIL
    For 2yrs after her marriage came to an abrupt end, communicating with her ex was akin to pulling out a set of teeth with a chisel and hamm...
  • The Lust Prayer!
    Our Peter, who art in boxers   Swallowed be thy girth  Until thy master come  Let thy will be done at best  As it is in Fanny  Take away thi...
  • DOCTRINE AND THINKING IN HARMONY
    I gave up on religion during my teenage years. I have never been a spiritual or religious type for I can remember: I had always preferred my...
  • Dear Love: Loving You
    Dear Love,                  I once wrote you a poem to celebrate you and all the affection that in you I had found. Then I hoped you’d for...
  • BULLIES SHOULD SORT THEMSELVES OUT
    I have noticed a recurring narrative in foreign movies and TV series when it comes to bullying. Many times you will witness one of the chara...
  • CHIVIDO ARE NOT MY IDEA OF A COUPLE
    Anytime a serial baby daddy gets engaged or married, motivational posts will start flying upandan. What a lucky woman. She managed to s...
  • ATTRACTION FROM SIMILARITY AND ATTRACTION FROM DIVERSITY
    What triggers our attraction when we see someone? What makes us say “I like him/her” during our early encounters with someone and what makes...

Translate

Report Abuse

The posts published on this blog are my exclusive intellectual properties, unless stated otherwise.. Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.