"As I was driving to work this morning, I kept losing focus. I had had a terrible fight with my husband last night and we had both left home without saying a word to each other.
Then it happened. A stupid pedestrian decided to skip the zebra crossing and even a nearby traffic light and jumped right in the middle of the road. I managed to stop just in time. I steered my car abruptly, but the damage it suffered was minimum since I had kept my speed low.
I'm really grateful to God for keeping me safe and for giving me the chance to make up with my husband later in the day.
God, you are amazing."
------------------------------
"This morning I was in a rush to a job interview. The traffic was extremely busy and no car was willing to slow down. I had initially thought of using the zebra crossing, but these stupid drivers - nobody was willing to stop for me.
I saw a traffic light a bit further but I noticed that the traffic seemed to reduce on the other side of the crossing, so I started sliding towards my left until I spotted a slow driver.
It was supposed to be a fast run across the road, but I stumbled on my heels and lost my balance. Time to readjust myselc and the car had almost approached me. It wasn't speeding, and yet the stupid driver was totally oblivious of my presence until the car almost hit me.
Thank God she spotted me just in time. I could have died.
I missed my job interview because I was too shaken, but at least I'm alive to tell my story.
God is truly wonderful."
---------------------------
Dear man or woman who is somewhere thanking God that your enemies did not succeed in ruining your life, your enemies are equally grateful that you their enemy did not ruin theirs.
You call it 6, they call it 9. It's not always the case of you win, they lose. Sometimes it's a win win situation.
Then it happened. A stupid pedestrian decided to skip the zebra crossing and even a nearby traffic light and jumped right in the middle of the road. I managed to stop just in time. I steered my car abruptly, but the damage it suffered was minimum since I had kept my speed low.
I'm really grateful to God for keeping me safe and for giving me the chance to make up with my husband later in the day.
God, you are amazing."
------------------------------
"This morning I was in a rush to a job interview. The traffic was extremely busy and no car was willing to slow down. I had initially thought of using the zebra crossing, but these stupid drivers - nobody was willing to stop for me.
I saw a traffic light a bit further but I noticed that the traffic seemed to reduce on the other side of the crossing, so I started sliding towards my left until I spotted a slow driver.
It was supposed to be a fast run across the road, but I stumbled on my heels and lost my balance. Time to readjust myselc and the car had almost approached me. It wasn't speeding, and yet the stupid driver was totally oblivious of my presence until the car almost hit me.
Thank God she spotted me just in time. I could have died.
I missed my job interview because I was too shaken, but at least I'm alive to tell my story.
God is truly wonderful."
---------------------------
Dear man or woman who is somewhere thanking God that your enemies did not succeed in ruining your life, your enemies are equally grateful that you their enemy did not ruin theirs.
You call it 6, they call it 9. It's not always the case of you win, they lose. Sometimes it's a win win situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment