Woman walks into A&E with a broken leg, a fractured arm and a bleeding head.
Woman: Please, I need to see a doctor urgently.
Nurse: Are you pregnant?
Woman: No. I have broken limbs and blood gushing down my head.
Nurse: Did you injure yourself because you are pregnant?
Woman: No. I was rushing down the stairs and tripped.
Nurse: Did you trip because you are pregnant?
Woman: No. I tripped because....OK. Fine. I think that there is a slight chance that I might be pregnant. Can I see a doctor now, please?
Nurse: In that case, you need to see your GP. Have a nice day.
*few minutes later*
Man walk in with an axe stuck in his skull.
Nurse: Is your missus pregnant?
------------------------------
Don't call my name. I want to make stew.
Woman: Please, I need to see a doctor urgently.
Nurse: Are you pregnant?
Woman: No. I have broken limbs and blood gushing down my head.
Nurse: Did you injure yourself because you are pregnant?
Woman: No. I was rushing down the stairs and tripped.
Nurse: Did you trip because you are pregnant?
Woman: No. I tripped because....OK. Fine. I think that there is a slight chance that I might be pregnant. Can I see a doctor now, please?
Nurse: In that case, you need to see your GP. Have a nice day.
*few minutes later*
Man walk in with an axe stuck in his skull.
Nurse: Is your missus pregnant?
------------------------------
Don't call my name. I want to make stew.
No comments:
Post a Comment