CASE STUDY 1
They: I don't want to be a feminist if you all are going to keep talking about irrelevant issues.
Feminist: OK.
They: Aren't you going to try and convince me to stay?
Feminist: Why?
They: Because feminism needs me.
Feminist: No, not really.
They: You need me.
Feminist: Nope.
They: Well, I don't need you either. Bitter Feminists.
-----------------------
CASE STUDY 2
They: Feminists are so bitter. Like they are always attacking women who don't agree with them.
Feminist: Can I see evidence?
They: Look at what they did to Tiwa for going back to her husband.
Feminist: I think it's her interview that caused feminists to distance themselves from her.
*posts excerpt from the interview*
They: So now a woman can't settle with her husband again?
Feminist: Did you read the interview?
They: Feminists just want to control women.
Feminist: I'm outta here.
-----------------------
CASE STUDY 3
They: Feminists are so bitter. Look the way they are attacking women.
Feminist: Show evidence.
*They post link to a thread. Feminist reads and gets an idea of the situation*
Feminist: I didn't see any insults by any feminists. Patriarchists were the ones throwing insults.
They: Feminists insulted people too.
Feminist: Yes, because patriarchists insulted them first. Look.
*Posts screenshots*
They: See, see how bitter they are.
Feminist: You need to go and fuck yourself.
They: See? You are bitter.
----------------------
CASE STUDY 4
They: She thinks feminism is about kneeling or not kneeling down? They always waste time with frivolities.
Feminist: She set her own standards.
They: Who said a woman can't be happy by playing traditional roles?
Feminist: She doesn't want to.
They: Why get married in the first place?
Feminist: It's her choice.
They: They make feminism sound ridiculous.
Feminist: All right.
------------------
CASE STUDY 5
They: I like Chimamanda. She's a feminist who doesn't put women down.
Feminist: The same Chimamanda who was almost eaten raw for questioning Hillary about her bio and for saying her feminism is different from Beyonce's?
They: I know about that. I'm just saying that she doesn't sound bitter.
Feminist: Chimamanda has been called bitter and even sex starved. Some of her critics think she's a lonely single woman.
They: I know about that. I'm just saying that she is calm.
Feminist: So you know that it's not what she says or how she says it but rather those things that she says that they don't agree with.
They: She's a good model of feminism.
Feminist. I don't know what to say to you anymore.
-------------------------
THE END.
They: I don't want to be a feminist if you all are going to keep talking about irrelevant issues.
Feminist: OK.
They: Aren't you going to try and convince me to stay?
Feminist: Why?
They: Because feminism needs me.
Feminist: No, not really.
They: You need me.
Feminist: Nope.
They: Well, I don't need you either. Bitter Feminists.
-----------------------
CASE STUDY 2
They: Feminists are so bitter. Like they are always attacking women who don't agree with them.
Feminist: Can I see evidence?
They: Look at what they did to Tiwa for going back to her husband.
Feminist: I think it's her interview that caused feminists to distance themselves from her.
*posts excerpt from the interview*
They: So now a woman can't settle with her husband again?
Feminist: Did you read the interview?
They: Feminists just want to control women.
Feminist: I'm outta here.
-----------------------
CASE STUDY 3
They: Feminists are so bitter. Look the way they are attacking women.
Feminist: Show evidence.
*They post link to a thread. Feminist reads and gets an idea of the situation*
Feminist: I didn't see any insults by any feminists. Patriarchists were the ones throwing insults.
They: Feminists insulted people too.
Feminist: Yes, because patriarchists insulted them first. Look.
*Posts screenshots*
They: See, see how bitter they are.
Feminist: You need to go and fuck yourself.
They: See? You are bitter.
----------------------
CASE STUDY 4
They: She thinks feminism is about kneeling or not kneeling down? They always waste time with frivolities.
Feminist: She set her own standards.
They: Who said a woman can't be happy by playing traditional roles?
Feminist: She doesn't want to.
They: Why get married in the first place?
Feminist: It's her choice.
They: They make feminism sound ridiculous.
Feminist: All right.
------------------
CASE STUDY 5
They: I like Chimamanda. She's a feminist who doesn't put women down.
Feminist: The same Chimamanda who was almost eaten raw for questioning Hillary about her bio and for saying her feminism is different from Beyonce's?
They: I know about that. I'm just saying that she doesn't sound bitter.
Feminist: Chimamanda has been called bitter and even sex starved. Some of her critics think she's a lonely single woman.
They: I know about that. I'm just saying that she is calm.
Feminist: So you know that it's not what she says or how she says it but rather those things that she says that they don't agree with.
They: She's a good model of feminism.
Feminist. I don't know what to say to you anymore.
-------------------------
THE END.
No comments:
Post a Comment