Tuesday, 29 October 2019

FEMALE MASTURBATION

Today nor be Sunday na...

1. Do you masturbate?
Know yourself, so others can know you better.

2. Do you climax every time you masturbate?
Sounds awkward but even though I started masturbating when I was very young, I didn't experience my first orgasm until I was 17.

3. Does it take you an awful lot of time to climax when you masturbate?
It shouldn't. If it does it means your mind is not clear and relaxed. Listen, nobody is watching you. Not your village witches, your dead relatives, your judgemental mother and aunts or even God. It's just you and yourself. Take your clothes off, pinch your nipples, squeeze your buttocks, spread your legs wide open. Fondle your breasts and moan. Put on loud music and moan.

4. Rubbing your clit is not enough?
Use anything with the shape of a phallus and avoid breakable objects like bananas.

5. Were you the cruel victim of FGM?
I got good news for you. Just a little away from the entrance of your vagina, there is a spot at the top that when touched, gives you an intense sensation. It makes you feel like you want to pee but you don't really want to. It's called the g-spot.

How to stimulate your g-spot.

A. If you are using your fingers, don't go back and forth like a man would do with his penis. Insert your fingers with your palm facing up, keep your hand still and simply move the tips of your fingers like you were asking someone to come over while applying pressure on the spot.

B. If you are using an object, still don't thrust. But keep it still and rotate it. The only thing you have to focus on is the pressure of the object against your spot.

Note.

For ladies who have their clit intact, you can do this while stimulating your clitoris.

Other notes.

Do you know that your anus contains nerves that are connected with your genitalia? An anal stimulation during masturbation can fasten and intensify your orgasms.

Now let me go and eat. I'm not feeling fine.

No comments: