*New Message*
"Hi, M.. I was just thinking of that time we fought and I thought we could do it again".
"Sorry, but I'm kind of fighting someone else right now."
"Oh. Well, no problem. But if you want to fight again, you know where to find me. I mean ours was a really good fight. I really enjoyed it. You know, I have fought with a lot of people around this platform but with you it was - wow. I mean those lines and those punches. You almost killed me. Where did you learn to fight like that?"
"You could say I'm a natural."
"You are bad, girl. So who are you fighting right now?"
"Some people."
"Some people?"
"Yeah. Some people."
"Were you also fighting other people while you were fighting me?"
"Erm, yeah."
"Wow. Really? I thought - I mean we had a connection. You told me I was the biggest idiot you had ever met. Every adjective you used in insulting me was a superlative. And now I find out that it was all a lie. You mean I am not the stinkiest butthole you have ever come across?"
"..."
"Tell me. How many people were you fighting while you were fighting me?"
"I don't remember."
"Unbelievable. You know what? You have issues. You need to see a shrink. You need help."
"I'm sorry?"
"Fuck you."
*blocks me*
------------
(Fictional) Life Of A War Whore
"Hi, M.. I was just thinking of that time we fought and I thought we could do it again".
"Sorry, but I'm kind of fighting someone else right now."
"Oh. Well, no problem. But if you want to fight again, you know where to find me. I mean ours was a really good fight. I really enjoyed it. You know, I have fought with a lot of people around this platform but with you it was - wow. I mean those lines and those punches. You almost killed me. Where did you learn to fight like that?"
"You could say I'm a natural."
"You are bad, girl. So who are you fighting right now?"
"Some people."
"Some people?"
"Yeah. Some people."
"Were you also fighting other people while you were fighting me?"
"Erm, yeah."
"Wow. Really? I thought - I mean we had a connection. You told me I was the biggest idiot you had ever met. Every adjective you used in insulting me was a superlative. And now I find out that it was all a lie. You mean I am not the stinkiest butthole you have ever come across?"
"..."
"Tell me. How many people were you fighting while you were fighting me?"
"I don't remember."
"Unbelievable. You know what? You have issues. You need to see a shrink. You need help."
"I'm sorry?"
"Fuck you."
*blocks me*
------------
(Fictional) Life Of A War Whore
No comments:
Post a Comment