I always encourage people to give if they are in the position to do so. It makes a happier world and also makes you feel good about yourself.
Come on, it doesn't hurt to derive some personal gratification from being nice. 😉
But assholes will always abound. I do think there are more assholes than mouthholes (the ones without mouth odour) in the world. I for starter, I'm a bit of an asshole.
I can be nice but I can also be mean. I work on extremes. I struggle to be in the middle. Being in the middle sucks.
So, there are assholes and they are many. And what do assholes do? They suck balls. They throw your niceness back to your face after using it to wipe their butthole (note how I used butthole instead of asshole because, you know, it's kind of weird to say that an asshole has an asshole. Like, is it a hole inside another hole? You know what? Who cares?).
These suckers are such douchebags that they can suck whatever love you have for humanity out of your heart, figuratively. Yep, meet an asshole and you could go from being an adorable humanitarian to being a cynical mistanthrope.
But one question puzzles me: who loses more between a generous heart, figuratively, and an asshole? As a matter of fact, who simplly loses?
Most assholes don't have things of their own which is why they suck up to other people in the first place. Believe it or not, assholes are not as intelligent as you think that they might be. You would think one has to be extremely smart to convince to part ways with your money, your time and even your emotions. They are cunning, sure, but they are also short sighted, figuratively. They are always so focused on the present that they rarely think about the future. It's all about what they can get NOW.
You would say "For this person to have fucked me so hard in the ass, they certainly do not need me anymore and have something or someone to rely on". Well, maybe yes, maybe no. They might not need YOU, but they still need someone. One thing about assholes, is that they never reach a state of total autonomy. They are what we call parasites and, as such, they are constantly in search of a new host.
One thing you must know about parasites, is that they take control of your being and manipulate you into thinking that you are the one who needs them and not the other way round, which is why you feel like you have lost out when they walk out of your life. But think about this: did you really lose?
Parasites need their hosts to survive because parasites can't survive on their own. They do not have the means to do so.
You, the host, instead, are just fine on your own and you will feel even better when a parasite finally decides to leave you. Or you can chase them out yourself. Trust me. Saves you time, money and emotions.
"I LOST EVERYTHING TO A PARASITE." ðŸ˜
That sucks bro/sis. But look at it this way: the parasite is probably as broke as you are, not broken, because they don't give a fuck, but broke. I suppose. But they could have found another host, so...
You know what? Don't just give a chance to an asshole.
I'm just a Facebook feminist who likes to make noise on social media. And for all you know, I could be a parasite myself.
*whispers*
Everyone pretends here.
Everyone.
Come on, it doesn't hurt to derive some personal gratification from being nice. 😉
But assholes will always abound. I do think there are more assholes than mouthholes (the ones without mouth odour) in the world. I for starter, I'm a bit of an asshole.
I can be nice but I can also be mean. I work on extremes. I struggle to be in the middle. Being in the middle sucks.
So, there are assholes and they are many. And what do assholes do? They suck balls. They throw your niceness back to your face after using it to wipe their butthole (note how I used butthole instead of asshole because, you know, it's kind of weird to say that an asshole has an asshole. Like, is it a hole inside another hole? You know what? Who cares?).
These suckers are such douchebags that they can suck whatever love you have for humanity out of your heart, figuratively. Yep, meet an asshole and you could go from being an adorable humanitarian to being a cynical mistanthrope.
But one question puzzles me: who loses more between a generous heart, figuratively, and an asshole? As a matter of fact, who simplly loses?
Most assholes don't have things of their own which is why they suck up to other people in the first place. Believe it or not, assholes are not as intelligent as you think that they might be. You would think one has to be extremely smart to convince to part ways with your money, your time and even your emotions. They are cunning, sure, but they are also short sighted, figuratively. They are always so focused on the present that they rarely think about the future. It's all about what they can get NOW.
You would say "For this person to have fucked me so hard in the ass, they certainly do not need me anymore and have something or someone to rely on". Well, maybe yes, maybe no. They might not need YOU, but they still need someone. One thing about assholes, is that they never reach a state of total autonomy. They are what we call parasites and, as such, they are constantly in search of a new host.
One thing you must know about parasites, is that they take control of your being and manipulate you into thinking that you are the one who needs them and not the other way round, which is why you feel like you have lost out when they walk out of your life. But think about this: did you really lose?
Parasites need their hosts to survive because parasites can't survive on their own. They do not have the means to do so.
You, the host, instead, are just fine on your own and you will feel even better when a parasite finally decides to leave you. Or you can chase them out yourself. Trust me. Saves you time, money and emotions.
"I LOST EVERYTHING TO A PARASITE." ðŸ˜
That sucks bro/sis. But look at it this way: the parasite is probably as broke as you are, not broken, because they don't give a fuck, but broke. I suppose. But they could have found another host, so...
You know what? Don't just give a chance to an asshole.
I'm just a Facebook feminist who likes to make noise on social media. And for all you know, I could be a parasite myself.
*whispers*
Everyone pretends here.
Everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment