Wednesday, 31 March 2021

MEN NOW CREATE FAKE FEMALE ACCOUNTS TO ATTACK OTHER MEN

Since nobody has done it and even some women in the name of balancing are pushing forward this nonsense, I have no option but to step up.

I want to address a group of people, and that group of people are men who create fake female accounts on social media and use them to spew garbage against their own sex.

The balancers are using this tweet to educate about misandry. I don't have shit to say about misandry because I have never come across a misandrist.

All the times I have seen men accuse women of misandry it was because:

1. The women were setting a standard for themselves;
2. The women were calling men out on their bullshit;
3. The women were extricating themselves from male approval;
4. The women were campaigning for women's rights.

The only times I have seen messages that indeed were particularly hateful against men in a way that was senseless, I immediately smelled something fishy. A little research and voilĂ , it turned out to be a fake account.

Those posts were not written by a feminist or any woman for that matter. I stand convinced that they are men who just want to stir up shit, and sadly women are falling for it in the name of balancing. 

When I see a woman hurting a man without justification, I'll step up and speak against it, until then, not even a million fake tweets by misogynists will make me campaign against a powerless and non social issue like misandry.

Nice try guys. But we see through your BS.

No comments: