Saturday, 11 December 2021

"PACIFISTS" MAKE THE WORST FRIENDS

The worst type of people to be friends with is the so-called "pacifists". The ones that like to brag about how they hate confrontations and drama.

"I am not a troublemaker."
Duh. Those friends are going to leave your ass in the dirt when shit goes down. They will see you being dragged and torn into pieces and won't do anything about it because they don't want drama.
I have had my fair share of these spineless and selfish people and God knows that I never want to fuck with their type ever again.
You don't need peaceful people in your life. You need people who love justice. Peace and justice are not synonyms. Whoever told you that they are, lied to you.
Sometimes for justice to reign, chaos has to reign first.
Fun fact: pacifists will never stand up for you, but will be the first to scream betrayal when you don't stand up for them. Now shittier can they possibly get?

No comments: