At this point, it's obvious that some of you just dislike Angel for the sake of disliking her. Especially Whitemoney's fans. Imagine feminists who preach sexual liberation hating on a woman for being sexually liberated.
BBN is rated 18 and over. It's none of Angel's business if you as a parent leave your underaged child unsupervised. If I'm participating in a game show that is meant for adults best believe that I'll engage in activities that are suitable for an adult audience.
You are whining about Angel's private parts as if it's the worst thing that has ever happened in the history of television. Why aren't you channeling that same energy towards porn? Kids can watch porn too, abi? You should be advocating for all porn websites to be taken down. After that, you can start a campaign to eliminate any form of violence and sexually allusive content from your TV to protect your innocent and gullible kids.
I find it funny that supposedly educated people would pick an uneducated, uncouth, sexist, and cowardly man who never minds his goddamn business and is always talking in the nonsense over a smart, bold, and vibrant young woman. If many among you were to meet Whitemoney today, you wouldn't be able to have an intelligent conversation with him. In fact, you'd be irritated with many of his utterances. But he has the Igbo vibe. I get it. He's good for entertainment.
But remember, personalities may attract but ideologies will eventually divide.
I'm not Angel's fan. I'm totally indifferent to her. I don't even get the hype over her looks, but God forbid that I preach one thing, hate a woman who embodies all of it and love a man who shits all over it.
"Angel is this, Angel is that". Says a woman who would never touch a man like Whitemoney with a ten-foot pole.
This season might be the worst one of the Big Brother Nigeria franchise yet, but it has done a lot to expose the rot and hypocrisy hiding among many of you who claim to be woke and liberated.

No comments:
Post a Comment