When I hear people, especially women, say that they can only marry from an unbroken home, I laugh in broken home.
I come from a broken home and thank goodness that it is broken. My father and I deserve the life that the both of us are living now. Because the price of having an unbroken home is one that neither of us is willing to pay.
Unbroken home. Their son will rape you, and they will call you wicked for reporting the matter to the police.
Unbroken home. Their son will beat you senseless and they will call you unruly for trying to leave.
Unbroken home. Their son will cheat and cheat. They will accuse you of not being a good wife.
Unbroken home. Their son will marry a second wife. They will tell you that you should have given him a male child or more children.
Unbroken home. Their son will travel abroad, ghost you and marry ada obodoyinbo. They will tell you to understand. Don't ruin his ministry.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Unbroken home noni.
Marriages for Nigeria do last, but the price required for such is high. And it's usually the woman that pays.
Families in Nigeria are close knit, but the price required for such is also high. And it's usually the children that pay.
There are family that are genuinely close and loving. I have met one. But so far I have only met one.
Every other one I have met were either close in wickedness or in one mental or psychological disorder.
An unbroken home can be made up of broken people, while a broken home can be made up of solid people.
Family is not everything and in this part of the world, family is overrated.
Break what you have to break and trash what you want to trash.
It's better to be from a broken home than to be a broken person.

No comments:
Post a Comment