Sunday, 30 May 2021

STOP THE STIGMA AGAINST DIVORCÉS

Woman: Why did you divorce your wife?

Man: I did not divorce her o. She divorced me.
Woman: What happened?
Man: My ex wife was a witch and a demon. She almost ruined my life, but I thank God.
Woman: What did she do?
Man: Imagine o. A woman that I married with my money, brought to the US with my money and sponsored with my money had the effrontery to call the police on me.
Woman: Haba, why now?
Man: Because of small argument o. Women have too much power in this country. They leave Nigeria, come here and think that they can start rubbing shoulders with men.
Woman: You mean the police can just arrest you for quarrelling with your wife?
Man: Yes o. Here you cannot be the man of the house in peace. You beat your children, they arrest you and take the children away. You beat your wife, they arrest you....
Woman: Wait, you beat you wife?
Man: Ha! That one na normal husband and wife fight now. You know how women like to run their mouths.
Woman: I'm sorry but I don't think I can do this.
Man: Men have really suffered o. Just because I'm divorced, now she won't marry me.
--------------
Stop the stigma against divorced men.

No comments: