Friday, 8 June 2012

Songs of Love: Chapter Two

I grab your hands
And pull you close for an endless kiss.
My body is pervaded by a burning flame:
Emotions are left to take control,
As I surrender to the passion of my most inner instinct.
Oh Love! This moment should be made everlasting,
‘Cause every kiss we share is like a decade of my years:
I feel I could die right now
And my soul would stay by
Just to enjoy every instant of this memorable moment.
Finally I let go of you.
But the force of attraction is calling.
Resistance is useless.
Let’s live this day
And save the pain for another.
I miss you tremendously
In those seconds I separated our lips.
An never ending union is all I long for:
Indestructible in time.
Your body is so warm and soft,
Yet virile and unbelievably seductive.
I lay my head on your shoulders,
As I firmly hold on to your neck.
Like I could lose you forever,
If I let go.
What a nice smell you have.
My hands gently surf your back:
That mighty space makes me look so small,
Yet the sense of protection it conveys,
Is so damn comforting.
I am comforted:
When you look at me
When you touch my lips
When in this rhythm of love, I become your musical instrument.
When your words come expected, unexpected and even untold.
See my melting soul,
Perceive my carnal scent,
Taste my love nectar,
Hear my call
And touch deep within me.
Don’t let go!


No comments: