Sitting on you
And looking at you right in the eye.
I WANT YOU.
I kiss you intensely,
As a hand caress your broad chest,
While the other rests on your shoulder.
Your neck is tempting
And I can’t resist.
But first I bite your lips
And I smirk
A peck on your forehead, another on your nose,
the last on your chin
Leads me to first stop.
Like vampire needy of blood
I first Inhale your essence,
Before licking the interested zone.
I do not miss an inch of your neck with my
delicate lovebites.
This is just the first of my wants:
I am aiming “higher”.
I have completed lost touch with my mind.
I want to mark every inch of your body:
Your chest, your nipples, your belly.
Even your hands.
You are a king
And I recognize your authority over me
By bowing down to kiss your hands.
I suck on your fingers,
To give you a hint.
Got my drift?
I know you want it as much as me.
I use your hands to fondle my breasts,
And define my curves.
Culprit of my seventh sin,
You let me have my way to your body.
Warm and tough, yet so soft.
I honour it with a kiss,
Before inviting it to the safe comfort of my
mouth.
It pulses and enlarges:
I so much like it.
I want for the evidence of your pleasure,
And only one thing can testify.
Your moans, your pants, the way you squeeze the
sheet,
Then THAT!
It fills my entire mouth,
Mixed with my saliva, I can’t make a
distinction.
Now you are a part of me.
This is the nectar of my life.
Is it lust or love?
I don’t care.
All I know is I can’t miss a second of this
moment.
So I make way to you once again.
This time for us to become ONE.

No comments:
Post a Comment