Sunday, 11 December 2022

MY FIRST CHRISTMAS TREE EVER!

Christmas 2022 was the first Christmas I bought a Christmas tree in my 32 years of life. It's also the first Christmas tree that I have ever set up.

I had this idea of setting up a tree that was a reflection of all the good things that have happened to me. I wanted it to be an expression of love. I wanted it to radiate positivity.
The idea of decorating my tree with notes of prayers and positive affirmations by friends and family came to me weeks before Christmas, and I'm happy that I was able to bring it to life.
😁 This tree was a Christmas miracle.
Thanks to my Facebook friends and followers who responded to my post. Thank you for the kind words. May all that you wished me become a reality in your lives too.
Merry Christmas in advance, everybody.
My heart is warm with love. 🤗

No comments: